Chapter 9

Naruko's POV

Damn Raika and his frickin obsession...

'Hey! I'm not obsessed!'

'Admit it! Your obsessed with matchmaking!!'

'No I'm not! Though you and the Uchiha would make a great couple...'

'See?'

'Cow!!'

'Huh?'

I dodged right in time before Zabuza's clone cuts my head off. I stabbed the clone and jumped in front of my team.

"Naruko-nee! Your okay!" I saw Naruto sigh in relief.

"Of course. I won't die that easily, otouto." I told him in my serious tone.

(Otouto= Little brother)

"Hey! Only by an hour!" I chuckled at him as I positioned Raika in front of me.

'Naruto...

It's been a while since he called me that...'

I smiled to myself.

"Oi! Kaka-baka!"

"I know!"

Zabuza made hand signs which I recognised.

"Ninpu: Hidden Mist Jutsu.."

The area was then covered by fog.

Third Person POV

"Eight points..."

The three genins shivered, the voice was deadly.

"W-what?" Sakura asked shakily.

"The larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular vein, kidney and heart..."

"Protect the client, you three!"

They heard their Sensei's , Kakashi's, voice.

They obeyed and jumped in front of the client with their kunai's out.

"Now which vital organ do you want to get stuck at?"

The genins gulped.

Kakashi then made a handsign and his chakra apeared around him, clearing a small area around him, Naruko and the genins.

And he was all glowy and stuff.

Naruko's sighed and slid into a fighting stance, ready to protect the three genins and the client.

The three genins felt afraid, the bloodlust was too much for them to handle.

"You three, I'll protect the four of you. I won't let my team die, besides we got Naruko."

Kakashi told them with a close-eye smile, while Naruko's eye twitched.

'So I'm just a back up? Well fudge you too Ero-Kashi!'

"I don't know about that." In a flash, Zabuza was somehow in the middle of all of them.

"This is the end." Kakashi saw Zabuza with his Sharingan. And just as Zabuza was about to swing his sword, Kakashi leaped at him and everyone scattered to get away.

Naruko grabbed Tazuna and leaped out of the way while making sure the genins were safe.

Kakashi's kunai went through Zabuza's stomach, but what was trickling wasn't blood... it was water.

And the real Zabuza was behind Kakashi.

"Sensei behind you!" Naruto yelled, scared that their Sensei might get killed.

Kakashi then looked behind him and Zabuza swung his sword.

"Die!"

And cut Kakashi right in half. But alas, Kakashi also changed into water like Zabuza before him.

Zabuza was shocked. They stood there, Kakashi holding the kunai at Zabuza's throat.

Everyone was scattered around them, the genins watched in amazement, well Sakura shocked and Naruto was midly impressed. And don't get me started on Naruko, she was looking at Kakashi with stars in her eyes, thinking,

'WAH! I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT KAKASHI BEING AN IDIOT! KAKASHI-SENPAI IS STILL AMAZING AS EVER~!'

"This is the end." Kakashi stated, his voice deadly.

Naruto then yelled, "WOW!"
That seemed to make Sakura snap out of it. Zabuza then laughed.

"Is this the end?" Zabuza started.
"You don't understand. You can't defeat me with your indiscriminate imitations. I can assure you that."

Kakashi 'tch'ed him and Zabuza began to laugh at him.

"But your pretty good. I saw you copied my water clone technique when you said" Zabuza continued "By making your clone speak as if it was the real one, you diverted my attention to the clone, tch... while the real one used the Mist Concealment Technique to hide and observe my movements. However..."

Kakashi's eye widen when another Zabuza apeared behind him.
"I'm not that easy to defeat." The clone then turned back into water. Kakashi was lucky that he ducked right in time.

"That one's fake too!" Naruto yelled.

'What...!? But he was..!'

Sakura and Sasuke thought, shocked.

"Your saying that, there's a way to defeat you. I quote 'I'm not that easy to defeat.' So it's not impossible to defeat you. Hmm.. it seems that the Bingo Book lied~"

Zabuza 'tch'ed at Naruko's voice, He'd forgotten she was there.

Naruko apeared behind Zabuza, she swung her sword, Raika, at Zabuza. Unfortunately, He dodged.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author: I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE!!

Readers: Damn you AUTHOR-SENPAAAAAAI! *throws tomato at Author*

Auhtor: *dodge* I'M SO SORRY! I WAS SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL! AND ALSO I WAS LAZY! AND I WAS ALSO PRACTICING FOR MY COSPLAY!

Readers: BUT STILL AUTHOR-SENPAI!!

Author: I KNOW! TT_TT

Readers: grrr...

Author:...

Readers: Author...?

Friend(Of Author): I'm so sorry but my friend here *gestures to Author who is sulking in the Emo corner with the Uchiha's and Hashirama* Is unavailable at the moment so please forgive her that she didn't update till today. As she said, she was busy. *pushes glasses up* I know that some of you are mad at her for not updating but you can't blame her lazy-ness.

Author:... A-as Mimi-chan said here... *sniff* PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING!!

Friend: So please, Like and Comment about this story. Azchan, why did you put that stupid nickname in here?

Author: uh... Sorry Mia, wait, THEN WHY DID YOU PUT THAT STUPID NICKNAME IN HERE TOO, YOU KNOW THAT BRINGS BACK EMBARRASSING MEMORIES!!!

Friend (now known as Mia): Goodbye.

Author: *sigh* BYEEEEEEEEE! *goes back to Emo corner with Uchiha's and Hashirama*