Chapter 2

Sasuke POV:

After I snapped out of it, I saw the Dobe was now being lectured but I didn't listen 'cause I already know this. 'Hn. I alrea-!' "Hokage-sama does Naruko have to go with us!?" I hear Sakura screech and interupted my thought. 'Hn. Can she be quiet for once?' "Yes Sakura! I am your co-sensei." Naruko said to Sakura "Alright." "Huh??" All our heads turn to the Hokage "Alright, I'll give you a C-rank mission." Hokage-sama continued "Hokage-sama are you sure??" Iruka-sensei asked with a confused face "Yes,Iruka. I will give them a C-rankmission because Naruto wants to prove that his not a brat anymore." Hokage replied to Iruka-sensei "B-but *sigh* alright." Iruka-sensei said defeated, "Yeah 'tebbayo!!!" The dobe shouted "Naruto! You don't need to yell ya know." Naruko-Sensei told naruto while hitting him on the head that resulted Naruto saying 'ow' and 'that hurts!!!'. "So who are we escorting??" Naruko-Sensei asked Hokage-sama "Who!? Who!? A princess, a feudal lord!? Or,Or a-" the dobe asked or more like yelled but was interupted by Naruko-Sensei hitting him in the stomach. "Alright! Tazuna-san you can come in now!!" Hokage-sama yelled, we turned around to see......

Cliffhanger!

Shyuki-nyan: Nyaaa~! I'm so sorry Reader-san's that this Chapter is Short! And sorry for not updating until now!! I was busy with school! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL TO MEH!?!?.....I meant school...meh!🤔😏

Naruko: Shyuki-nyan/ShiroyukiHimuro doesn't own Naruto! Only Me and some other OC's & she also doesn't own the pics too, credits goes to who owns them.

Shyuki-nyan: Sadly😭...... So VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND-!😲

Alluka(from my other story): AND FOLLOW!!!😄

Shyuki-nyan: Alluka! Why did you interupted me!?😬😡

Naruko: Ja' ne!!!😅