Chapter 5

Hehehe I made dis... Now on to le story!!

Naruko's POV:

I ran to the two, kicking Meizu on every man's precious jewel and punching Gozu's Stomach. And since I added chakra, they flew -I think Meizu can't have children anymore- to a tree and did I hear a crack? Oops! "Ugh! Why you little-" Gozu didn't finish his sentence when he saw me. "Naruko!?" He yelled in realization, "ah! Gozu! It's been awhile ne?" I said as I tried not to laugh at Meizu.

Keyword: Tried

It was such a funny sight to see ya know, "argh! Damn you brat!!" He yelled as he held his jewels, "A-ah! G-good to haha see hehehe you *giggle* too hehe Meizu~!" I said as laughed at him. I saw him glare at me threatingly, "Ok ok I'll stop Meizu! Calm yo tits dude!!" I say to him, "EH!?!?" I heard Naruto and Sakura yell at us. "Oh! Let me introduce you to my team!" I said as I pulled Sakura,Sasuke and Naruto to us. "Guys this two are The Demon Brothers, that is Meizu and that's Gozu!" I pointed to the two, "Oh right! Guys this is Naruto Uzumaki, My Brother! The one I told you about." I introduced Naruto.

Sasuke was about to say something when Kakashi jumped out of his hiding place and said, "Kitty can you please stop scaring the poor genin's. ..especially Sakura." But mumbled the last part to himself but I heard him and giggled, but when I heard the name 'Kitty' I remembered 'him' I guess Kakashi noticed because he grew silent. Well Kakashi was good friends to 'him' so he was sad when he heard the news about 'him', Gozu and Meizu knew 'him' because i told them, i trust them so they wouldnt tell anyone.I snapped out of it when Sasuke called to me.

Sasuke POV:

I noticed that Kakashi-sensei and Naruko grew silent, The two rogue's too. "Naruko?" I called her, but she didnt hear me. I called again but louder, "Naruko!" I guess she heard me as she snapped her eyes at me but it shocked me that her eyes were a different color, it was purple with lines. (Shyuki-nyan: dunno how to explain...)

(Shyuki-nyan: hehehe I know almost everyone knows this eyes! But no spoiler to who, who didn't finish Naruto~!)

Naruto's POV:

I noticed Naruko's eyes change to the ******** and I saw Sasuke's eyes widen. "Naruko!" I yelled to her, her eyes went back to normal and she ran at me, I was confused,I winced as I looked at my shoulder, then I realized that I have been poisoned by the two, I think their names were Goru and Meiyu? Meh I didn't listen.