Chapter 6

Naruko's POV:

I heard Naruto yell my name, I was confused but then I realised that my eyes were activated.

  I deactivate them and turned to Naruto, I looked at his arm and saw that he was poisoned. I ran to him so I can look at his arm. "Eh!? Naruko w-wha-" I cut Naruto off as I said "Naruto your poisoned!", "EH!?!?" He yelled in realization, 'I should've known this sooner! Let's just hope that Kurama's nice enough to heal him.' Kakashi said something that made Naruto freak even more out but I was to busy worrying about Naruto.

"Hn, Are you okay?" Sasuke said.

'hmm maybe Sasuke isn't that bad after all'

"Scaredy cat."

Ok I take it back! Oh my Jashin he's that bad after all.'

I sweatdroped at him but glared at him as he called Naruto Scaredy cat. "Sasuke, Naruto froze because it was his first ok?" I said to him as I released a bit of my KI.

I saw him stiffen but quickly covered it up, "Hn..." I was irked at him but held it in, I looked to see Naruto's wound healing. 'Hmm...must be Kurama, well thats expected. If Naruto dies, Kurama dies too.' I turned to Tazuna and said, "You better have a good explanation for this."

Time Skipu~ Whn they're on riding the boat

Still Naruko's POV:

"Gato? Gato of the Gato Transport?" I asked confused, "yes, but it isn't your fault that..." Tazuna said somethings but I zoned out, I'll just let Kaka-baka handle this so I decided to talk to Kurama. (or that Shyuki-nyan is lazy (._.) Sorry...)

'Hey Kurama?'
"What do you want kit?" He growled at me.
'Awww! Don't be such a grouch Kurama!'
'Hmp! Your annoying.'
I internally anime cried at what he said to me.
'Eh!?!? Ku-chan! You know you love me!'
'Do I know that? Hmmm...Yes,yes I do'
'Wah! Ku-chan!' I cheered happily, you might be confused that Kurama would say that, he might be mean to me but he loves me, as a Friend of course, ( dude we're different species) we've known each other since I was 3.
'Now shut up' he growled.
'Hmp! Your so mean Ku-chan.'
'Whatever... Oi that fucking perv is calling you'
'perv? Hahaha Really?'
'Yes! No go'

I got out of my mind scape and saw kakashi looking half worried and annoyed? Why would he? "I've been calling you for 30 minutes Naruko!" Oh now I know now. "S-sorry Kaka-baka" I apologized to him, "*sigh* Naru-!" He was cut off by Naruto yelling, "Naruko Let's go!!"

I smiled at him and me & Kakashi catched up to them and Tazuna.