Chapter 16 - Coming clean

I suddenly realized which swimsuit I have on and sank back into the water covering myself till my neck.

"I um ... I came in using the spare key. You really need to tell your parents they need to find a new place to hide it." He runs his hand through his hair, a habit he does when he's either stressed or nervous.

I don't know how I should feel, my head is crammed with emotions but I think the main one now is shocked which is followed by awkwardness. He looks so hot standing there clearly not knowing what to say. A couple of minutes passed by with neither one of us saying anything or moving. We just stare at one another taking in the fact that we are so close to one another after such a long time.

"What are you doing here? Did you not get the message that I don't want to see you?" My overall shock is gone and is replaced by anger, frustration and maybe fear as well.

"So you did see me." It wasn't really a question, he mainly talked to himself.

"Look, Azora" I close my eyes as he said my name, it sounds so familiar and sends tingles down my spine. When I opened my eyes he was busy moving closer to me which in return I backed up, keeping the original distance between us. He got the message because he stopped and sighed heavily. "I know you don't want to see me, but I need to talk to you, please let me explain ..." At those word my blood started to boil. He needs to see me yet he knows that I don't want to see him? That's typical, he doesn't worry about what I want he's just concerned with what he wants!

"Explain?!" I exploded "You Damion" I practically spat out his name as if it was poison. "have lost that right a long time ago!" I Stood up not caring that I'm wearing a very revealing swimsuit. I got out of the pool and went to grab my towel by one of the lounge chairs.

"Azora, please I know what I did was not fair to you and I really am-"

"No!" I'm yelling now. "You don't get to say 'sorry'! You don't get to apologize and feel better about what you have done!" As I was yelling at him I moved closer to him pointing at him and with my last step I pointed him repeatedly in the chest emphasizing every word.

"You" poke "don't" poke "get" poke "to" poke "be" poke "forgiven" poke. By now I was speaking through gritted teeth. We stood chest to chest, my hands were next to my sides in fists squeezing so hard I'm sure my knuckles have turned white. He just stood unfazed by my outburst which infuriated me even more.

I let out a frustrated noise throwing my hands in the air, I spin around walking to the front door. He followed me without a word, that's strange I would have expected him to say something by now.

I yank open the front door with force "Get. Out."

"No. Azora I'm not leaving until we have talked this through and you have calmed down."

"Why? You always push me in a box when I'm angry expecting me to calm down! Well, guess what IT NEVER WORKED! You just make it worse!" I slam the front door shut, seeing only red by now. He always forced me to talk things through when I'm angry, the thing is he never got the message that it just made me even more angry, he made me feel like I had no room to go to calm down. I turned on my heal and sprint for my room up the stairs, trying to get away from him, but he caught me and threw me over his shoulder.

"No you are not running away this time Azora, we are grown-ups and we will handle this as such!" I was kicking and slamming my fists trying to hurt him as much as possible. He threw me on the couch standing in front of me to prevent me from running again.

"YOU where the one who ran away first! At the worst timing I might add." I sat up looking up to him. "Did you really think that you would be able to waltz in here and expect me to forgive you just like" I snap my fingers "that?" I gave a bitter laugh and shook my head. "I'm proud to inform you that you are sorely mistaken!"