fun.

*Scarlett is not a slut, she's just seen differently from the guys's perspective lol.*
Scarlett's POV:
I decide against wearing underwear because I had already worn them 2 days straight. I know it's gross, but I feel grosser continuing to wear them. 

I tossed them in the trash because I honestly didn't know what else to do. I keep the same bra on because I know it's a necessity. I slide on my leggings and put on Josh's shirt. It's still sorta big but it would have to do. 

My hair is almost totally dry now, and the air drying had formed little waves in my hair. I grabbed my phone and pull on my Timberlands. I go out the door to see Josh waiting on me. 

"I already texted Tyler that we were leaving. Ready?" he says. 

"Yeah" I say as I follow him down the stairs.

--AFTER CAR RIDE--
We walk into the mall. "Where to first?" Josh asks. 

"I kinda need um. Undergarments." I say looking down. His face turns red. 

"Ok then. The only place here that sells those for women is Victoria's Secret." he mumbles. 

This time I turn red. Wow. What are we, five? 

I straighten up and decide to be mature. "Alright. Let's go." I say confidently. 

We walk into the store and we are bombarded with sultry music, lingerie, bras, and thongs. Josh's face is pink. I stifle a laugh. He sits down and says "I'll just wait here." 

A rush of relief enters me and I run off to the other side of the store. I grab 4 bras in my size. Two nudes, one pink, and one lacy black. The lacy black one was just for fun but you never know. Maybe I'll meet someone who's right for me and finally lose my virginity in a lacy black bra. Yep. I am a 19 year old virgin. Embarrassing, right? 

I go over to the XS section and I grab 7 bikini panties and a lacy black thong to match the bra. I then put it in the cart and notice I need to go pee. I go over to Josh. 

"Hey I'm just gonna run to the restroom. Can you watch the basket?" I ask. 

"Yeah sure" he replies. I run to the bathroom.

Josh's POV:
After she goes out of the store to go to the bathroom, I can't help but take a peek in the basket to see what she bought. 

My eyes gravitate towards a lacy black bra and thong. My throat tightens.

Scarlett's POV:
I head back up to the store and see Josh waiting outside of it. 

"Hey I'll wait for you right here." he says. 

"Ok let me go pay" I say. For some reason, he laughs at that. I go inside and the lady there hands me the already wrapped bag. 

"Here you are" she says handing me the bag. 

"W-wait I didn't pay for this." I say worried. 

"Oh your boyfriend did!" she says pointing to Josh. He does a cute little smile and waves at us. 

"He's not my- wait he paid for this?" I ask. 

"Yep! Here's your receipt." she says handing it to me. I check the total. It's almost $210! I can't believe those things cost that much. Then I realize Josh spent $210 on me. I rush over to him. 

"J-Josh I can't accept this. Go return it so I can pay for it. O-or let me pay you, here." I say opening my wallet. 

He snatches my wallet and shoves it in his pocket. 

"You aren't paying for anything today. My treat. Happy birthday!" he says. 

"Josh! My birthday was 3 months ago. Come on I can't let you buy anything more for me. I'm already staying at your place!" I pout. 

"Nope. You are not gonna pay a dime. So might as well make the most of it. Let's go buy you some clothes." he says.