Fuck Yourself

Dani's POV
Brooke's pretty much been blowing up my phone since we left for New Jersey. She just doesn't get that I need space so I blocked her number. "Hey babygirl how are you?" Mom asks me as we are checking out the venue. "I've been better." I say she nods. "Well why don't you go explore? Go and get lost somewhere!" She says handing me my pennyboard. "Fine but if I get kidnapped it's your fault." I say as she laughs. "Love you baby!" She says giving me a wet kiss on my cheek. "Ewww! Mom!" I whine "Didn't I say to go?" She says chuckling I shake my head as I exit the venue. I skate around town for a few minutes. I've gotta admit New Jersey is my favorite state. I see this little cafe and I decide to go in. I order myself a cup of coffee and sit on one of the bean bag chairs. "Alright ladies and gents. We are having an open mic night! So any volunteers to go first?" A dude covered in tattoos and seemed to be in his late 20s. "None?" He asks I thought about it for a second and then I thought fuck it. "I'll go!" I say "Alright! Get up here!" He says smiling. I set my coffee down and get on this little stage. I ask for a guitar and he hands me one. "Um this is Love Yourself by Justin Bieber. I'm just gonna change the words a bit. Hope that's okay." I say as everyone cheers. I was going to do Halsey's version of it. Just make it my own.
For all the times that you rained on my parade and all the clubs you get in using my name. You think you broke my heart. Oh girl for goodness sake. You think I'm crying on my own well I ain't and I didn't wanna write a song. Cause I didn't want everyone thinking I still care. I don't but you still hit my phone up. And baby I'll be moving on. And I think you should be something. I don't wanna hold back. Baby you should know that. My mama don't like you and she likes everyone. And I never like to admit that I was wrong. But I've been so caught up in my job didn't see what's going on.  now I know! I'm better sleeping on my own. Cause if you like the way you look that much oh baby you should go and fuck yourself. And if you think that I'm still holding on to something you should go and fuck yourself. And when you told me that you hated my friends. The only problem was with you and not them. And when you tried to tell me my opinion was wrong. Then try to make me forget where I came from. And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want everyone thinking I still care I don't but you still hit my phone up. And baby I be moving on. And I think you should be something I don't wanna hold back. Baby you should know that. My mama don't like you and she likes everyone and I never like to admit that I was wrong. But I've been so caught up in my job didn't see what's going on. now I know. I'm better sleeping on my own. Cause if you like the way you like that much. Oh baby you should go and fuck yourself. And if you think that I'm still holding on to something. You should go and fuck yourself.
I continued to play the guitar solo and I noticed that a few people had their phones out recording me probably and a few others were just jamming out with me.
For all the times that you made me feel small. I fell in love now I feel nothing at all. I never felt so low when I was vulnerable. Was I fool to let your break down these walls?
By now I was pretty much in tears but I was determined to finish this song. To just let out all my emotions out now. So I gave this last chorus my all.
Cause if you like the way the way you look that much oh baby you should go and fuck yourself. And if you think that I'm still holding on to something you should go and fuck yourself. Cause if you like the way you look that much oh baby you should go and fuck yourself and if you think that I'm still holding on to something you should go and fuck yourself. Cause if you like the way you look that much oh baby your should go and fuck yourself. And if you think that I'm still holding on to something you should go and fuck yourself.
Cause if you like the way you look that much Well baby you should go and fuck yourself.
There were lots of 'Yeahs' and claps and whistles throughout the cafe. "Hey give it up for...?" The dude asks for my name. "Dani." I say "Dani! Looks like we've got another Halsey!" He says as I wipe my tears. I roll my eyes knowing I could never even come close to her. I start to make my way off stage when suddenly I'm stopped by two men in their 30s "Hey babe why don't we go and have a little fun?" The drunk old man says "I'm not your babe!" I say pushing him roughly. "You're going to regret that!" He says pulling me. "Hey leave her the fuck alone!" I look up to see a girl with sunglasses and short blonde hair. "And who the fuck do you think you are!" The old guy asks "Her sister! That's who now let her fucking go before I beat the living shit out of you." She says pushing me behind her. "You got lucky kid." He says as the girl drags me out of the cafe. "Okay one. That was awesome! And Two. Who the fuck are you cause I sure as hell know you're not my sister." I say she chuckles and takes off her glasses. "Right. Sorry I'm-" she starts but I cut her off. "Ashley Nicolette Franjipane. AKA Halsey. Holy fuck you're hot!" I say as she chuckles "Well you're not too bad yourself babe." She says "You called me 'babe' my life is complete!" I say as she laughs. "What's your name?" She asks "Dani. Dani Lovato-Jonas" I say shaking her hand. "Holy shit you're parents are Demi and Joe right?" She asks I nodded "Yep. We've a few times before but I don't think you remember." I say "Yea I actually don't. Sorry. But anyway I saw that you covered my version up there." She says "You saw that!" I say "Yea and I saw how much emotion you put into it. Who were you thinking about?" She asks "My gir- I mean my ex girlfriend. She cheated on me." I say "Damn sorry to hear that dude." She says "It's okay. I'm over it. Anyway can I get a picture?" I ask she smirks "Tell you what I'll give you better." She says handing my phone to some random dude. "Ready?" She asks "Sure!" I say as she leans in and kisses me. And I don't mean on the Cheek I mean her lips were on mine. Holy fucking shit! Halsey fucking Halsey is kissing me. "There you go dude show her what she missed!" She says handing me my phone and winking at me. I saw that she had put her name in my phone as Ashley💘. I smiled and nodded. "I'll see ya around Dani." She says as she gives me a peck on the cheek and I blush. No I don't have a crush on her. She's 21 and I'm 17. Plus I just got out of a relationship. I'd like to remain single for a while. But I did post that picture of her kissing me on Instagram . Had a great time hanging out with Halsey. She showed me how a real girl should treat me. Lol and No! We are not dating! However I am single. So what's up ladies?😏
I laughed at the caption as I rode back to the venue. "Hey looks like someone had a good day." Mom says as she holds up the picture of Ashley and I kissing. "She insisted I show Brooke what she's missing." I say as mom laughs and kisses my forehead. "As long as you're happy then I'm happy" she says and I was happy. I only wish that Brooke hadn't broken my heart. But it is what it is.
A/N: Hey guys! So Halsey made an appearance in this chapter. Should she be like the cool celebrity best friend to Dani? Also should Brani get back together? Or nah! Alright love you guys!