Gingerbread Houses

Dani's POV
I woke up and I heard Christmas music playing from the living room so I got up and went to see what was going on. Once I entered the living room I saw my girlfriend dressed in a Rudolph onesie while dancing and singing along to Rudolph the red nose reindeer. "Oh my god babe what are you doing?" I say quickly opening up Snapchat to put this on my story. "It's Christmas baby!" Ashley says as she continues to dance. I rolled my eyes and put the video of her onto my story. "Babe it's not Christmas yet." I say chuckling "I know Sweetheart but I just figured since we'll both be going home for the holidays that we could celebrate an early Christmas with eachother." She says wrapping her arms around my waist. "I would love that" I say kissing her lips. "Okay then it's settled!" She says as she goes and grabs our breakfast. "French toast? Now it really feels like Christmas." I say as she laughs. "Your mom told me that Your Nana always makes French Toast on Christmas." Ashley explains. "That she does. Now let's see who's are better." I say taking a bite of hers. "Oh my god! These are the best French Toast I've had in a long time!" I say as I continued to eat them. She chuckles "Slow down or you might get the-" I interrupted her by hiccuping. "Hiccups." She finishes. "Damn It I hate have the-" I cut myself off by hiccuping and she laughs. I rolled my eyes and continued "Hiccups." She laughs as there is a knock on the door. "Who's Hiccup that?" I ask "Well we can't have this early Christmas party by ourselves now can we?" Ashley says getting the door. "Merry early Christmas!" Kenzie yells as she hugs Ashley and I. "Thanks for the help babe." Brooke says as she carries in what looked to be at least a dozen gifts. "Whoa Kenz looks like you went a little overboard with the Christmas shopping." I say chuckling as I hiccup again. "Hiccups?" Kenzie Ask I nodded "Shit babe I just accidentally sent a nude to your mom!" Ashley says as my eyes widen. "You did what?!" I say "Fuck she saw it!" She says "What the fuck?! Ashley now she knows that you send me nudes!" I say as she smirks "Hey are your hiccups gone?" I look at her confused but then I realized what she did. "Ugh you're such a dick sometimes!" I say as she laughs "but you love me!" She says kissing my cheek "Now that is something I can't deny." I say smiling "Ew cute couple alert." I hear Jake's voice say as Ashley and I look at him with a glare. "Nice to see you too Bieber" I say as he chuckles setting down a few gifts as his girlfriend Kayla runs to hug Ashley and I. "Merry early Christmas!" She says laughing "Someone's in the holiday spirit." I say "Either that or she's had too much eggnog." Ashley says as we all laugh "I wish! But I'm not 21 yet so I can't." She says as Jake wraps his arm around her. "Alright now that everyone is here let us begin the building of the Gingerbread Houses!" Ashley says like an announcer at a football game. I chuckle at my girlfriend as she struggles to carry 3 boxes of gingerbread houses. "Need help?" I ask taking the one that was about to fall and setting it on the table. "Thank you!" She says kissing my cheek. "Why are there only three?" Kenzie asks "Because I decided to turn it into a competition. Couples against couples." Ashley answers. "Oh you're all going down! I happen to be a champ when it comes to building gingerbread houses!" Brooke says "And you tell me this now! Hey babe can I be on Brooke's team please!" I say as Ashley looks offended I chuckle "I'm only kidding babe." I say kissing her "You better be." She says as she kisses me. "Alright rules?" Jake asks "Right well each team will have about an hour to build their gingerbread house and the winner will be picked by the fans. Also there will be no Stealing,Sabotaging or eating of the candy before the house is finished. I'm looking at you Dan." Ashley says looking at me with her intimidating stare. "Okay I won't eat the candy." I say putting my hands in the air. "Good girl." She says smiling and kissing me. "Whipped!" Jake says as I pull back and glare at him. "Shut up Bieber! You bought your girl a puppy for her birthday." I say as he rolls his eyes. "Alright let the building begin!" Ashley says as we all hurry to open our boxes. "Okay babe you start building I'll start organizing the candy." I say "Yeah no Nice try tho!" Ashley says handing me the bag of icing. "It was worth a shot." I say as I begin icing the first wall to the platform. Soon I was done and so we started decorating. "Hey babe?" I say to get my girlfriend's attention "Yea?" She questioned "you've got frosting on your face putting frosting on her nose. "Oh you are so gonna get it!" She says grabbing the bag of frosting "no no babe come on!!" I say as she grabs me by my hips and put frosting all over my face. "Aww looks like you've got a little something on your face Sweetheart." She says "Fuck you!" I say glaring at her "What time baby?" She says as I roll my eyes and kiss her getting frosting all over your face. "Awww cute!" Kenzie says as I see her take a picture of us. I feel my phone buzz and see that she tagged me in the photo.
@Kenzie17: love being with these two! Look at how cute they are!
I smile as Ashley and I went back to work on our gingerbread house. "Okay Candy Canes down!" Ashley says as her timer goes off. "Alright now I shall post pictures of all three of them and number them so the fans can decide the winner." She goes to take pictures of each of them and posts them on all her social media accounts.