Chapter 3

A/N
Hey!!! Thank you so much Gaby_elisa123  for ideas on the next two chapters!!! You've been a really great help. 💗
-xxlouiseloganxx
------------------------------------------------
Logan's POV:

My dad finally brought me to work for the first time in a while. It's not like I had anything else to do on a Saturday night. My dad told me not to touch anything and to stay in his office. But, who would listen to him? Definitely not me. I decided to go and explore the hospital. I caught a glimpse of something familiar. Something pinkish I turned into the hall where I saw the pink and saw it again. I sprinted up to the human wearing the pinkish thing and tackled them.

Louise's POV:

I was immediately thrown to the hospital ground by a massive amount of weight. I turned my head to see a teenage boy with blonde hair and green eyes, smiling his ass off.

"Hey Four Ears." he said, smiling.

"Logan you idiot why'd you tackle me?" I said. He put his fingers through my hair and immediately snatched my ears and ran.

"God damnit Logan!!!" I said as I ran after him. I rushed through the dozens of people floating through the halls of the hospital. "Get back here and give me back my ears!!!" I screamed as I finally trapped him in a corner. Finally. I thought to myself. I lunged at him and tackled him to the floor, face to face with him. I looked at him up and down. "Wait a second...is that my hoodie?!!! I've been looking for that forever!!!" I said with a mad face. He giggled and blushed a little. "What was that Logie-bear?" I said in a sweet voice. His mind went back to reality and we looked in each other's eyes. He sat up and I leaned forward and closed my eyes as our lips met. Woah. There so soft. I thought in my head. I was surprised that he actually let it happen and didn't pull away. He did the opposite. He wrapped his hands around my waist and put me on his lap and kissed me more for a couple of minutes, then we broke apart to breathe. "Woah Four Ears, I didn't think you had that in you." said Logan.
-----------------------------------------------------
A/N Hey guys!!! Sorry for the interruption but I'm starting to run out of ideas, so if you guys have any, please comment any ideas or scenes you have in mind and I will definitely be up to using them in this! I love you my Lovelies 😘💕
-xxlouiseloganxx
-----------------------------------------------------
I blushed as I saw Logan smile. He's so cute. Wait. Did I just call Logan "CUTE"?!!! No way in hell I called my mortal enemy "cute". What am I thinking?!!! I silently argued to myself.

"You ok Four Ears?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I took his hand and he helped me up from the floor. I looked around and saw that we kinda had a "crowd" of people standing around us. Once we knew they were watching us, they all went back to their business and sped away.