Chapter 6

A/N Hey guys! Thank you so much for voting and commenting and giving me ideas for this story! Please keep commenting and voting and if you guys have any ideas at all, I'll be very thankful to use them!!! I love you my Lovelies 💕 and I want to thank StormiePetty and Gaby_elisa123 for this next chapter. 💗
-xxlouiseloganxx
-----------------------------------------------------
Louise's POV:

I followed him out the door, ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "What are you doing? Where are you going?" I said and then stood there, tapping my shoe and demanding an answer.

Logan's POV:

I turn around to a pissed of Louise. Aww little four-ears looks so cute when she's pissed off. I thought. I immediately bent over in excruciating pain as Louise punched me in the gut. "Why'd you leave me Logan." she said as she took my hand and dragged me through the halls while I was still bent over.

"Look Four Ears, your dad is in the hospital, he's just now recovering from---whatever it was that you saw and it's obvious that you need to go and sp---." I was interrupted by Louise's soft lips meeting mine. Our lips locked for a couple of seconds and then we broke apart. "You really know how to shut a guy up."  I laughed. Louise laughed too. "Follow me." I said as I stood up, took Louise's hand and led her through a door, leading to a case of stairs.

"Ughhh. Looooggggaaaaannnnn. School's coming soon and we're gonna have to start exercising for a grade. I'd rather not start now, plus I'm exhausted." She said as she looked down and slowly fell to her knees. I looked at the miserable looking Louise and I walked over to her. I got down on my knees next to her in a crouching position.

"Come on Four Ears. I'll carry you." I said. She blushed a little and a smile flew across her face.  She jumped on my back and I marched up the stairs. Damn she's really light. I could get used to carrying Four ears on my back. I felt her chin rest up against my back and her arms wrap around my neck. After a couple minutes of climbing the stairs, we made it. I put Louise down and she looked around at where we were. She looked at me in awe and I looked back at her, gazing into her beautiful luminescent eyes as the stars in the sky reflected off of them.

"They're so beautiful." said Louise as she gazed upon the sky of stars. I blushed.

"Just like you." I said smiling.

"What?" She said. I realized that I'd said that out loud and I covered my mouth and smiled nervously.

"You look beautiful Four Ears." I said loud enough for her to hear. She blushed and looked back at me, staring into my eyes. She slowly slipped her hand into mind and we sat down and laid down on the roof and looked up at the stars. We heard footsteps approaching us and we turned around to see my dad tapping his foot impatiently with a red, angry face.

"Logan. Berry. Bush. You know you're not allowed to be up here." He said.

"I'm sorry dad, I just wanted to show Louise the stars." He said. We heard more footsteps approaching and it was my mom.

"Logan?!!! What are you doing up here with this devil child!" She screamed. Louise narrowed and stuck her tongue out.

"Mom back off, she's not a devil child. As a matter of fact...I like her. Maybe even love her. I want to marry her one day and have children with her and if you don't like her, you're just gonna have to deal with it." I argued.

"UGH!!!" My mom said as she stormed off, leaving my dad staring blankly at me for a second, then he turned around and my mom. Louise giggled. I smiled.

"What?" I said. Louise looked up at me.

"Nothing. It's just, I've never seen you tell off your parents like that before." She said as she hugged me. My mouth dropped. Why the hug? Did I do something? I thought to myself as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Did you really mean all that stuff you said about me Logie-bear?" She asked. I stared at her blankly, then my mind went back to reality.

"Of course, Four Ears. I like you. A lot." I said. We both looked at each other and smiled. We walked back down the stairs to the floor where the Belcher's were at.

Louise's POV:

Logan and I had a great time looking at the stars. It was really fun. I slipped my hand into his as we approached 405B. I saw my mom, Tina and Gene all talking to my Dad and the doctor.

"Louise! Honey I'm so glad you're back." Linda said.

"Haha. Yeah. Hi mum. Logan was just showing me around." I said nervously. Linda looked at Logan.

"Oh that's great." she said. "Tina, Gene and I are going back to the restaurant, do you want to come with us or stay here with your father?" asked Linda.

"Um..." I said as I gazed up at Logan. "I'll stay here, if that's ok." I continued.

"Alright honey, check in with your father every now and then and be safe." said Linda as she walked out the door with Gene and Tina. The doctor walked out and eventually my dad fell asleep, leaving me and Logan alone to talk.

"So..." Logan said.

"So..." I replied.

"School's comi---." Logan was interrupted by Louise slapping him in the face. "Ow..." He continued as he held his hand to his tomato red face.

"Shhh. You mustn't speak of such things." I said. I walked out the door and left him there holding his cheek.
--------------------------------------------------
A/N hey guys I'm starting to run out of ideas, so if you have any at all, please comment them and I will definitely be down to use them!!! 💗 I love you my Lovelies 😘.
-xxlouiseloganxx
--------------------------------------------------