Chapter 8

A/N Hey guys!!! I wanted to thank Gaby_elisa123 for helping me with this chapter and most of the story. Thank you everyone for supporting me and the story, commenting ideas and voting! Please keep it up and if you have any ideas, feel free to comment them and I will definitely use them!!! I love you my Lovelies 💕💞💗
-xxlouiseloganxx
-----------------------------------------------------
Louise's POV:

I slowly blinked my eyes as I began to see clearly. I squinted as I made out a tall figure. "Está moviendo. Qué vamos a hacer Eduardo? Vamos a dejarla con él jefe?" the figure said. Where am I? What are they saying? I wondered. Wait a second. I turned my head and focused on the figure. I squinted for a second and immediately closed my eyes. I tried to move my hands but they were tied together by a strong fabric. I was able to reach the top of my butt pocket in my jeans where my phone was. I had Logan on speed dial and dialed "1" then I listened closely as it silently rang.

Logan's POV:

I finally got home. I miss Louise so much. I thought. I stood at the foot of my front door. I pulled out the house key and turned the key and walked through the door. I slowly tip toed up the stairs to my bedroom and lunged onto my bed. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. I stared down at my phone as it rang. I looked on the screen of my phone and noticed Louise was calling me. I smiled just thinking about her. I swiped my phone to the right and answered her call. I placed my ear on my phone and listened, expecting to hear Louise's sweet little voice. Instead, I heard a couple of deep voices speaking some sort of foreign language. What the hell? I thought as I listened closely. I grabbed the house phone and dialed my best friend Nico. A couple rings later, a tired, but awake Nico answered the phone. He groaned.

"Logannnnn!!! What do you want at--- 2 in the morning???" Nico asked, totally done with his life and exhausted as fuck. Thoughts began to run through my head. Why did Louise call me? What she in trouble? Why wasn't she talking? I wondered.

"I think something's wrong with Louise." I said panicking. I bit my lip as I waited for a response.

"Why? What happened?" Nico answered. I heard his fingers tapping on his computer.

"I'm on a call with her right now and she's not saying anything. All I hear are deep voices speaking gibberish." I responded.

"All right. Can you place your phone closer to the microphone so I can hear it." Nico said.

"Of course." I said, immediately grabbing my phone and holding it up against the home phone. Nico's line went silent for a couple of minutes. A robotic voice played back their voices in English.

"...Should we take her to the boss?" The voice said. I gripped the phone tight and thoughts flew through my brain. I exhaled.

"Alright. I'll be at your house in 5 minutes to oil you up. I have her location on my computer." Nico demanded. I smiled for a second.

"Alright." I responded. "See ya." I said as I walked to the end of my room, grabbed my baseball bat and ran down the stairs, waiting for Nico to drive up the street.