4. Talking To Ryan

Bri's P.O.V

I walked out of Troy's Kitchen determined to find Ryan, okay, by walking I may mean storming out of the kitchen. I need to find Ryan! Like, now.

I don't know why Kelsi wouldn't confront me about this, I mean, I let her hang out with us. Then she doesn't tell me she has feelings for MY boyfriend.

When I found Ryan he was at the DJ stand talking to none other than Kelsi herself. Jealously fired up in me. I remained standing there and just took a deep breathe and tried to calm down.

I slowly walked to where Ryan and Kelsi were, I gave Ryan and smile and gave a slight glare to Kelsi.

"Ryan, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him sweetly, while glaring at Kelsi.

"Uh, sure?" He said confused on what I was sort of angry about.

He grabbed my hand as I started walking towards the vehicle. I got in and sat there while he got in the other side. Neither of us did anything.

"Okay, what's going on?" Ryan asked breaking the silence between us, "you seemed angry back there."

I let out a frustrated huff, "What has Kelsi said to you?"

Confusion took over his face from not knowing why I was asking or even acting like this. "Nothing, we were just talking about the rest of the school year. Why?"

"I don't really like her hanging around you." I told

"Why not? She's just a friend, she doesn't like me and I don't like her." He told me while grabbing my hand. I stayed put by continuing looking out the window.

"That's where you're wrong." I stayed with no emotion in my voice, "she likes you... A lot. I can't believe I didn't notice before."

"Kelsi doesn't like me, we're just friends." He tried telling me but all I done is shake my head.

"No, she likes you Ryan. Why are all guys in denial when it comes to their friends liking them." I huffed out still angry.

"Okay, so what? She likes me, that doesn't change the fact that I love you." Ryan told me, I took a deep breathe and faced him.

"Still doesn't calm my nerves." I sighed

He kissed me then pulled away, "how about we ditch the party?" He offered.

I nodded, "and go to my house and cuddle." I suggested with a happy smile on my face.

"Anything for you." He told me, I happily smiled.

I have nothing to worry about, he loves me and only me.

He started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

The rest of the evening was spent with us cuddling.

*******
A/N:
Sorry that the update was published a little late, I had to finish it.

I wanted to say that I don't know when I'll update again, my school starts tomorrow and I'm not looking towards too it.

Hope you enjoyed this short but cute chapter.

When does your school start back?