10. Lunch Promposals

Bri's P.O.V

"So, have you told a certain someone about Gabriella?" Taylor asked me coming up to me at my locker.

"Of course not, it's her place to tell people. It's not really Ryan's business because if doesn't concern me." I replied to mine and Gabi's friend.

"Doesn't concern you? If she gets that, you two will be moving." Taylor explained like I didn't already know that. I did, I just tried not to think about it.

Tears formed in my eyes when I thought about it, "I know. Can we not talk about that?" I asked Taylor who nodded.

"Right, sorry. So have you talked to Ryan about Kelsi?" She asked me, I gave her a confused look while closing my locker. How does she know about that?

"How do you know—" Taylor cut me off,

"I notice how she looks at you, she hates you." Taylor told me.

"Well that's nice to know." I told Taylor and we laughed walking off.

***

I was in the auditorium with everyone when Chad and Troy came running in with clothes in their hands. A few seconds later Rocketman and one of his friends came in with nothing on but a towel wrapped around their waists. Everyone started laughing, Gabi told Taylor to get a picture for the yearbook and that's what she done. Ryan came over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and putting a hand over my eyes.

I laughed as I removed his hand from my face.

********

After School I was sitting with Ryan in his room just talking about everything we thought of.

"Okay, so what happens if you fall out of love with me and I end up never finding love again? How would my life be 'perfect' without you?" I asked him. We were talking about what would happen if I lost him.

"There is absolutely no way I will ever fall out of love with you." He told me, after he said that I started playing with his hands.

"Never say never." I told him almost in a whisper, while looking up to meet his gaze.

"Bri, don't—" he started but I shook my head.

"I'm just saying, what if I move?" I suggested

"Then wed work it out somehow, but your mom promised you and your sister no more moving until college and I'm sure she meant it." He told me and I nodded.

"I'm sure she did too." I whispered.

It's going to kill me when I move.

***

-Next Morning-

Taylor, Gabi, and I were working on editing some yearbook pages when Chad, Troy and Jason came in.

Chad had an oven mitt on and dropped a cake pan on Taylor's editing desk. Taylor gasped and smelled it.

"Compliments from Zeke." Chad told her, "but they're still hot."

"Yeah, and he doesn't know they're gone yet so... make sure to eat all the evidence." Troy told us causing the three of us to laugh.

"Kissing up to the yearbook editors. Very smart move." Gabi told Troy.

"Chas's hoping for two pages of himself, maybe even a third page just for his hair." Troy told us while cuddling Gabi from behind and looking at Chad.

We all laughed, I got up and went to go get the page I told one of the printers to edit. Jason ended up following me to the table.

"So, are you and Ryan still going strong?" Jason asked me out of the blue.

"Yeah we're going good. Why do you ask?" I asked picking up the page from a different table.

"Just wondering." He told me. I nodded not believing him but just decided to let it go.

-Lunch-

I was sitting at the lunch table with the girls, we were talking about anything and everything. All of us seen Chad and Troy come up to us but we acted like they weren't there.

"Hey, would you like to—" Chad stopped when Taylor turned around to face him.

"Hey Chad. There's tuna surprise on the menu, it's good, really good." Taylor told him whilst taking a bite. I bit my lip to hold back a smile and laugh.

"Taylor, hey, I'm asking you to prom." Chad said lowly.

Taylor turned around to face him, "I'm sorry. I can't hear you, it's so loud in here." Gabi, Martha and I smiled at each other getting what she was trying to do.

"Did you hear something?" She turned around and asked me. Playing along I shook my head and told her 'no.'

"Excuse me." Troy yelled and little to low for people to hear. He was trying to get it to calm down in here. "Excuse me." He yelled louder this time but still nothing happened. "Yo!" He screamed really loud, everyone stared looking at us and it was so silent you could hear a pen drop. "My friend has something he wants to say."

Chad looked around then stood up on one of the lunch tables, "Taylor McKessie, will you please be my date to the senior prom?" He asked.

Everyone gasped and made "aw" noises. Taylor turned to all of us and made it look like we were 'consulting' when we were really just looking at each other with a knowing look.

Chad started looking worried but then Taylor stood up and looked around with a smirk coming on her face. "I'd be honored!" She said .

Everyone in the lunch room cheered as Chad gave her the flowers and they hugged.

Now if only I'd get asked to prom.

********************

A/N:

Chapter Ten is complete. I hope you liked this chapter and I'm so glad I'm updating regularly again!