11. Jealous & Hurt

"Bravo! Brava! Lights, please." Ms. Darbus said and the lights came on.

We had just now got done doing the 'Night to Remember' part of our final musical and it was fun. Ms. Darbus started bragging on Kelsi and Ryan for the music and dance moves. "And Jason, we do not chew gum in the theatre or at prom so I will see you in detention." She told Jason, I let out a tiny laugh. "Excellent Job everyone! Don't forget costumes on the rack and I will see everyone tomorrow!" Once she said that I followed Martha back to go get changed.

Ryan's P.O.V

I walked over to where Sharpay and her new assistant was after Brianna left to go get changed.

"I hear Kelsi's writing something amazing for Troy and Gabriella." Sharpay told me as I stood by her trying to catch my breathe from the dance number and singing.

"A song most likely." I replied sarcastically.

"Just find out what it is." She told me and shoved me towards where Kelsi was.

Bri's P.O.V

I came from the changing room only to see Kelsi and Ryan talking. Kelsi started laughing, I rolled my eyes and shook my head then walked away.

-Later that day-

Gabi and I walked into the yearbook editing room. We saw Taylor and as we passed Gabi started waving her Stanford letter in front of Taylor's computer.

"What is this?" She asked Gabi grabbing it from her hand. She read it and started freaking out and squealing. "Oh my gosh, this is huge!"

"You and Bri are the O my ones who know." Gabi told her.

"You already accepted, right? I'm throwing you a going away party, this is hugs!" Taylor exclaimed causing me to laugh.

"You can't get rid of me that easy, plus we have a yearbook to do." Gabi told us.

"Back to work!" I told them. We then started back to working on the yearbook. I'm gonna be moving.

-Next Day-

"Have any of you seen Ryan?" I asked the girls, they gave me an apologetic look. "What?"

"You haven't heard?" Martha asked me, I gave her a confused look.

"Heard what?" I asked in confusion. They girls looked at each other than back to me.

"Bri, Ryan asked Kelsi to prom." Gabi told me gently.

"I'm sorry you had to hear from us." Taylor told me.

I covered up my jealousy and hurt with a fake smile. I nodded, "it's probably for the best." I told them. I then got up and left.

I guess this makes it easier for me to move.

****************

A/N:
Here is this short chapter, sorry it's very short but this is what turned out. Only about five or six more chapters left then the final book will be posted.