7. 15 Minutes Until Lunch

During free period that was just the first bell for lunch, I don't go to lunch until the second bell. Same with Ryan and all of us who were in free period.

I put all my books in my locker and closed it I walked down the hallway but was pulled into a room.

"Hey," Ryan told me as he closed the door.

I lightly hit him on the arm, "you gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hand and put it on my chest to where he could feel my heart beating.

He laughed and pulled my into a hug, "what do you want, anyway?" I asked him as I pulled out of the hug.

"Nothing." He lied, I gave him a look, "okay... I wanted to tell you before anyone else could and make it a lot worse than it actually is."

I nodded urging him to go on. I mean, what could it be about? Is it even that bad?

"I think that Kelsi tried to make a move, but since I'm not interested in her I can't tell if it's that or if she's just being nice." Ryan told me...

Him telling me that Kelsi has the nerve to try to steal him away from me made me extremely mad. Usually I don't have any anger issues or anxiety but she's going to make me start having them kinds of issues.

Why would you want to go after someone's boyfriend? Seriously, it's like you're asking to make an enemy when you try to steal a guy from another girl.

I'm not worried that he's going to leave me, it's just that I have no idea what she'll do to try an get between us.

"Hey, don't worry about her." Ryan told me noticing my hurt and angry face. "Nothing's going to happen, because I love you."

"I love you too, but how do I know she won't do something to break us up?" I asked him.

"Trust me on this." Was all he said before he started kissing me.

As he was kissing me I let all my worries fade away and him and Kelsi were the last thing on my mind. Let's just say you can have some steamy make out sessions in fifteen minutes.

******

A/N:

I'm sorry that this and short and doesn't follow the story line but I really wanted to update and I'm currently in class. But that's okay. Hope you liked this update! I also wanted to update so you all can be happy with me! I'm happy because I get to cook in twenty minutes in class 👏!

Question of Today: What's your favorite part of the school day?

Senior Year •HSM book 3/Ryan Evans• On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara