Chapter Four

It's late at night and I decide to type this chapter on my phone. If something doesn't make sense or there's a typo, please tell me!

~BIRDFLASH~

Blinking open his eyes, Wally's fuzzy vision started to clear. Getting up slowly, he realized that a pair of arms were trapping him in place. Wait, wha?

Wide awake now, the red head found Richard Grayson, his best friend who he recently discovered he had a crush on, hugging him as he slept. It was an adorable sight; the ward was dressed in one of Wally's shirts. It looked oversized on him.

He looked around for an explanation, finding himself in Wayne Manor. Hadn't he gone back to the West-Allen household?

He had other things to worry about, though. Dick was starting to wake up and Wally began to panic.

With half lidded eyes, the Boy Wonder released the red-faced speedster as he stretched a bit.

Looking at the other with unfocused eyes, Dick gave him a lazy smile. He rubbed at his eyes before making weird gestures with his hands.

"Wh-what?" Wally stuttered out.

Dick's face scrunched up a bit before he did it again; this time, a bit slower.

"D-dude," Wally began, trying not to seem as nervous as he felt, "Are you seriously using sign language right now?"

This caught the other's attention. Frowning, the other began signing again.

"Did I ever mention I never learned sign language?" Wally joked, with a raised eyebrow.

Sitting up now, Richard looked at him with wide eyes before scurrying out of bed.

It only added to Wally's confusion.

"Did I say something weird?"

Dick lifted his arm up and..
Some sort of void opened!

Blinking in alarm, the speedster slapped himself to make sure this wasn't some really crazy dream. No more burritos before bed.

The Boy Wonder reached into the strange "rip in the universe" and pulled out..
A notepad and pen?

Scribbling something quickly, Dick showed the red head what he wrote.

"What do you mean? Wally, what do you remember?" The notepad said as Dick looked him in the eye, worry all over his face.

"What do you mean what do I mean? My memory's just peachy thank you very much!" Wally huffed, "Is this some kind of prank? How'd I even get here?"

"Prank? Wally, no! I don't know what's happened.. You were fine last night!" The other wrote.

"Last night? I was at home last night." Really, none of this was answering his questions.

"No," Dick frowned even harder, "We were having our usual 'get togethers'."

Nothing was making sense tight now.

Grabbing the speedster's arm, he pulled him out of bed and practically dragged him to Bruce's office area.

Not bothering to knock, the younger pushed through the door.

Before anyone could do anything else, Wally opened his mouth.

"What is going on?"

Raising an eyebrow, Bruce added, "That's what I would like to know."

Signing to Bruce what had happened earlier, Richard looked hysteric.