Shattered Glass

Tiffany's P.O.V.

I was standing in the kitchen watching trash tv lazily eating my dinner. I turn around and throw the rest of my food in the trash. I just can't keep my mind off Mijo in the elevator and Chris in the same hotel as me. I turn back around and my elbow hits my drinking glass making it crash on the floor shattering it into pieces. I grunt louder than I should while bending down to pick up the mess.

Chris's P.O.V.

Kae: why can't I Chris!? Why can't I come up there!?

Chris: Kae why do you want to come up here? (Chris asks laughing)

Kae rambles loud into the phone making my ears ache. I laugh again and hang up in Kae's face. I cut off my phone and knock on Tiffany's door. Tiffany opens the door and my eyes go straight to her sheer pajama top that was just barely covering her black lace thong. I've seen her half naked before but this time was different and I was stuck.

Tiffany's rolls her eyes and opens her door wider to let me in. I follow her into the kitchen and watch her get on all fours picking up glass. Time froze. Tiffany hovered over the broken glass, the collar on her top was loose and it fell low exposing her perky C cup breast. The left one was pierced with a gold bar sticking through it. She looks up at my shoes not knowing I was still standing in front of her. Her eyes move up my body into my eyes. Her eyes were innocent but sexy. Her hair was wild and hung all around her. Her lips were softly pouted. I start to feel my dick rise in my jeans I quickly turn away from her and leave out of the apartment without saying a word. I close the door behind me.

Chris: Mijo! (Chris yelps alarmed)

Mijo see's Chris's protruding penis through his jeans. Mijo sucks his teeth, and rubs between his eyes. Chris looks around lost and embarrassed like he's caught. Mijo gives him the angry side eye.

Mijo: Chris (he looks away from Chris waving his hand at Chris's dick) your- ummm your yo um (he clears his throat)

Chris quickly turns away trying to think of something else to make his hard on go away.

Chris: can you uh tell Bear (bodyguard) to guard Tiffany's door and make sure she doesn't leave & no one gets in.

Mijo: you want Bear to hold her against her will in her hotel room? (Mijo asks with his eyebrow raised)

Chris: not like that just for tonight.

Chris walks away.

Comment if you can :)