When It All Falls Down

*Tiffany's P.O.V*

A couple days later Chris went back to rehab and our sex chronicles were over. We text faithfully but we still aren't clear on what we are doing or what we are. I'm definitely not pushing it cause I don't even know what we are & don't want to rush it, this morning Chris texted me saying his freeloading friends decided they want to throw Chris a party at his own house for his "good behavior" in rehab and he wanted to invite me. What the fuck ever. I refused to go at first but he would NOT leave me alone about it so I broke down and said yes. I was in the mall walking to MAC because I wanted a couple new things for Chris's party.

*BUZZ*BUZZ*

I pull my phone out my pocket to see it was Stacy calling me.

Tiffany: Yelllooww?

Stacy: Tiffany uhh- where- umm-

Tiffany: what are you saying Stacy?

Stacy: I need to tell you before-

Tiffany: I know I haven't fully told you what's goin on with me & Chris-

Stacy: no! No that's not it Tiff-

*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep*

I look down at my phone to see my notifications blowing up.

Tiffany: hold on Stacy my phone keeps goin off.

Stacy: no! Tiffany!

I go to the links everyone sent me & in big bold letters I read "Tiffany Parris's Abusive Past". Confidential information from my therapy sessions and all of Quentin's information. The 2 years of my relationship splattered all over the internet for everyone to judge. I hold my head down in shame and rush to the nearest restroom hyperventilating. I sit on the toilet & rub my hands across my face while Stacy's voice echo'd through the phone. All the comments already posted people saying "Now I know why her and Chris are such good friends their both crazy as fuck." "They are made for each other they can beat each other's asses." I start to cry into my lap I don't deserve this...at all. Who could hate me this much to dig up my past? Stacy must of hung up because Chris started calling me. I pick up sniffling into the phone.

Chris: Don't cry baby.

Tiffany: Don't call me that!

Chris: look I know exactly what you're going through if anyone knows I know...they will forget about it in 2 weeks when someone gets pregnant or married.

I continue to sob into the phone.

Chris: you are above all these people Tiff , come to the party & I promise you'll forget all about this shit.

Tiffany: okay.

*11:00pm*

Me & Stacy drive up to Chris's house almost in content silence.

Stacy: well this should be fun (sarcastic)

Tiffany: (chuckle) yea I know right.

We get out the car and I swiftly move past all of Chris's lowlife friends and only say hi to the worthy ones. They knew me and Mama Joyce despised them so they left us alone. I see Mijo and hug him briefly we haven't really spoke since the elevator kiss & I've been planning to keep it that way.

Tiffany: This party is suppose to be for him where is he?

I say opening the back door.

Stacy: probably beating his meat to your google images.

I look up and my laugh quickly fades......Well Chris was right earlier, I suddenly did forget about all the gossip sites.

*Stacy's P.O.V.*