Request - Audrey

Request by Bananabae2015

Ana's POV

First day of school which is  the worst place on Earth especially in Lakewood/Murderville. I enter the school with everyone's eyes on me as I walk to the admission office to get my schedule in my black leather jacket and black studded boots. 

"Mrs. L/N, welcome to George Washington High School! I will now lead you to the gym where the nominees for the Lady of the Lake are being announced shortly." Says the secretary sweetly.

Now when we walk in the hallway its empty since everyone must be at the gym for the Lady of the Lake thing. When we got there it was absolute chaos, everyone was running out of the gym and were all panicking. The secretary tried to ask a student what happened but they kept running so I grabbed a girl with short dark brown hair and blue eyes arm.

"What on Earth happened?" The secretary asks.

"Jake Fitzgerald's body was found at the gym." She says and walks away.

-Time Skip-

Now we're all in lockdown at the library and its honestly really boring just siting here but that changed when.

"Leave her alone!" I heard someone yell. 

I turn around to see circle of people around two girls fighting and the same brunette I saw earlier trying to pull them off each other. I get up walk over to the girls fighting and I pull them off each other as the principal comes in.

"Seriously guys, Mrs.Duval, Mrs. Meyers my office now." The principal says and leaves with the two girls trailing behind.

I was about to walk back to my seat when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey thanks for helping me back there. I'm Audrey." The brunette says.

"Ana, and no problem." I smirk.

"Hey wanna hang out sometime?" She asks.

"Yeah, sounds cool." I reply.