Request - Stavo

Request by Lunter_is_a_Penguin

Hunter's POV

"Hey babe." Stavo says before he tries to kiss me when I walk in his room but I avoid the kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Are you cheating on me with Brooke?" I blur out.

"Are you kidding me? Not this again!" He yells slightly frustrated running his hands threw his hair.

"Well are you?!" I say pacing in his room to eventually knock over a shoe box that hand a mask in it.

"Hunter I can explain-" He says speechless as I pick it up only to see that's its a Brandon James mask. I throw it at his chest and run out of his room the fastest I could.

-Week after the fight at the carnival-

"This is going to be so much fun!" Emma cheers as we go in line to go on the carousel.

"I know right! I haven't been on one of these for years!" My excitement was cut when I saw Stavo standing at a booth near the carousel with Kieran, I try to look away as quickly as I can so Emma doesn't notice but she does.

"You know you guys have to talk at one point." She tries to say.

"Yeah well that day isn't going to be today." I say while turning the other direction.

Stavo's POV

"Go talk to her man." Kieran tells me.

" I still don't thinks that's the best idea right now." I reply sadly as she turns around.

"Just try at least." He says patting me on the back.

"Alright." I make my way to the carousel  and get on it following Emma and Hunter. Hunter sits down on a bench but doesn't notice me and before Emma can take a seat I sit beside her.

"Nope." She says getting up but I take her hand and pull her back down gently.

"Hunter listen to what he has to say alright?" Emma says and takes another seat.

"Fine make it quick Stavo." She says crossing her arms as the ride starts.

"I had that mask because I made it when I was younger as an art project and when I moved I found it in the shoebox. I had the shoebox out because I was going to burn that horrible thing but you saw it before I could. And no I'm not cheating on you with Brooke, I love you and only you. I'm sorry for not explaining sooner." I explain.

"I'm sorry for not listening and thinking you were cheating on me with Brooke." I reply.

"I love you." I say then I kiss her.

So sorry it took a while but here it is and I hope you enjoyed it!

Kisses,

Madz xx