Request - Will

Request by TinyIsMyName

Thea's POV

"Hey guys!" I say to Will, Jake, Emma, Audrey, Noah, Brooke and Kieran,

"Hey..." They say.

"What's u-" I start saying before being cut of by Emma.

"Hey we have to get to class see you later." She says taking Kieran's hand and being followed by everyone else.

"Will wait up!" I call out to my boyfriend.

"What Thea?" He says a bit nervously.

"Why have all of you been ignoring me lately? What did I do?" I ask holding his hand.

"Umm we think your the killer." He whispers.

"What!!!! You think I'm the killer!" I scream at him.

"Yeah we do, your never there when someone gets murdered." He points out. 

"Is that my fault!" I yell and people start to stare.

He just shakes his head and walks away.

-At home late at night-

"Goodnight mom, night dad!" I call out to my mom and dad.

"Goodnight sweetheart!" My father replies as I walk in my bedroom only to have a knife against my stomach.

"Be quiet and you won't get hurt." The killer whispered to me.

"Mom, dad!" I cry out quickly before being stabbed in the shoulder and scream out for help then passing out.

Will's POV

"Hey Brooke, what's up?" I say answering the phone.

"It's Thea, she's in the hospital, Jake and I are on our way to pick you up now." She says before hanging up.

-30 minutes later at the hospital-

I run in the hospital followed by Jake, Brooke and Emma, Kieran, Noah and Audrey who just arrived as well.

"Thea L/N!" I say to the lady at the desk.

"Room 5A." She says.

I run to room 5A and see my girlfriend with a bandage wrapped around her shoulder and asleep. I sit by her bed taking her hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you Thea." I start saying.

"It's alright Will." She says with a weak voice while squeezing my hand.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you  too." She says smiling before I kiss her.

-

I hope its good!

Kisses,

Madz xx