Request - Jake Fitzgerald

Request by @kennabearlovesboys

Jake's POV 

There she is the hottest, kindest and smartest girl in school, Makenna. She's my best friend but I love her so much, she makes me a better person. I just don't want to ruin the amazing friend ship we have. I was cut out of my thoughts when will nudged me.

"What man?" I ask.

"Ask her out its obvious you like her." He says smirking.

"Ok your right I do but who says she likes me back." I say looking back at her.

"Emma did, they had a sleepover last night and she told Emma she liked you." Will replies.

"Alright I will soon." I reply.

"Soon better be now cause shes on her way now." He replies.

Makenna's POV

"Hey boys!" I say smiling at Jake and Will.

"Hey Makenna, I have to run, got to go see Emma see you guys later." Will says before he leaves.

"Leaves just us, anyways whats up?" I ask.

"N-nothing much, you?" Jake replies nervously.

"What wrong Jake?" I say holding his hand.

He looks down at our hands before looking back at me.

"You see, I like this girl but I don't think she likes me back, because who would like me I'm-" I cut him off by kissing with him shortly kissing me back.

"And your the girl actually." He says blushing.

"I like you to Jake." I say kissing him again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks forehead against mine.

"Yes!" I squeal kissing him followed by Will and Noah making wolf whistles.