Request - Noah

Request by ChloeStrachan

Listen to In My Veins by Andrew Belle

Noah's POV

"Hey guys have you seen Chloe at all at school today?" I ask Audrey, Kieran and Emma.

"No we haven't but-" Audrey was cut off by all of us getting a text message from unknown. It's a livestream of Chloe battered, bruised and tied up in  what seems to be a barn.

"You guys got it too right?" Brooke gasps looking down at her phone followed by Jake. I nod as we look back down at our phones to see the killer come in view followed by a text that says: Find me before it's too late. Then in the live stream Chloe gets stabbed in the stomach and the live stream is out.

"We need to find Chloe." I say while panicking.

"But where can she be." Audrey says.

"She has to be at the pig farm!" Emma says running down the hallway followed by the rest of us.

-At the pig farm-

"Chloe!" I scream as I run out of the car to the barn. I couldn't get the barn doors open so Jake and Kieran rushed by my side to help me. As soon as doors opened we rushed in and I saw Chloe tied up so I rushed by her side to untie her forgetting about the cut which made it bleed worse.

"Noah I love you." She whispers.

"Your not dieing on me Chloe! Someone call an ambulance!" I scream refusing her dieing on me before she passes out.

-1 hour later at the hospital-

"Mr.Foster and Mr. and Mrs.L/N?" A surgeon calls out.

"That's us." Chloe's mom says as we get up.

"The surgery wasn't successful, I'm sorry for your loss." He says then leaves us. Chloe's mom and dad sob for the loss of there only child that they loved with all there heart and I cry for the girl that I loved with all my life.

-

Sorry its a bit short but I hope you enjoyed!

Kisses,

Madz xx