Requests - Noah Foster

Request by @thetwogeeks

Listen to I was here by Beyonce 

Charlie's POV

"See you later Noah, love you." I say hanging up the phone going to get ready for our date at the carnival.

Once I'm done getting ready I check my phone to see the time but instead I see a text.

Meet me in the abandoned Fun House, love you  Noah xx

I leave my house and walk to the carnival since I don't live to far from it, I get there and go straight to the Fun House to see Noah. I get a text from him saying he's inside waiting for me so I walk in with my flashlight on to watch where I'm walking. I hear footsteps near me so I turn around to see the killer in the Brandon James mask, I try to run to find an exit to only be stabbed in the stomach. I fall to the ground hands on my stomach only for the killer to see my life leave me.

Noah's POV

"Hey Charlie it's me again, where are you I'm by the stage for the Lady of the Lake see you soon." I text her again soon to be replied by See you soon ;), I smile and wait for the pageant to start. 

"Ladies and gentlemen time has come for the Lady of the Lake pageant here are our contestants." The announcer says as they start rolling the banner down to be followed by a thud and a splatter of blood. I wipe my eyes and see a body. Charlie.  

"Charlie!" I cry out trying to run to her but Audrey and Emma grabs my arm.

I fall to the ground while crying because the love of my life is now gone

-Week later the funeral-

"Noah you ready?" Audrey asks I just nod my head and go to leave for the funeral.

Once we get there the funeral starts and I walk up front to give a speech.

"Thanks for coming out today everyone for celebrating with me the life of my love Charlie L/N. She was beautiful, so beautiful." I start choking up.

"Both inside and out, she's the smartest, outgoing and bubbly girl you can ever meet." I start sobbing.

"I loved her with all my heart and now she's gone just like that... I can't-" I leave.

-Hour after the funeral-

I go back to her grave with a dozen of roses her favorite and a picture of us. I place both the roses and the picture on her grave and say:

"I will always love you, no one else. I know you would want me to move on, but I can't I love you too much."