Chapter 1

"Cèline come on we're going to be late"
"I'm right here, Alex"
"What took so long?"
"I was just..."
"Nevermind lets go" he said cutting me off.
*At The Studio...*
"Cèline you're here!" Rene said as he gave me a hug.
"Rene, how are you?"
"I'm good. Alex, hi" Rene said shaking his hand. Alex nodded in response.
"Well, Cèline, let's get started" 
We're working on a new album. It's called These Are Special Times, it's a Christmas album. Today we were recording, Don't Save It All For Christmas Day, and Christmas Eve.

I started singing "Don't get so busy that you miss, giving just a little kiss, to the ones you love. Don't even wait a little while, to give them just a little smile, a little is enough"
After we finished recording, we talked to Rene. "Cèline that was amazing, as usual" Rene said to me smiling.
"Yes it was, good job" Alex said as he kissed me.
"Thank you both"
"So we only have a few more songs to record and then we can put them on the album, and we'll be good to go" Rene said to me.
"Great, thank you" i said excited.
"To celebrate, how about all of us go to do dinner?" Rene offered
"That'd be great-"
"But we can't go" Alex answered.
"Oh, some other time then"
"Yeah. Some other time. Let's go Cèline" *
When we got in the car, Alex was quiet. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him.
"I don't think we should see Rene anymore." "What!? Why?" "I don't trust him, I see him looking at you all the time, flirting with you" "He doesn't flirt with me, I've known him since I was 13." "I still don't trust him. I think we need to find you a new manager" "No, that's not your choice. Me and Rene work well together. I don't want a different manager" "Then we need to stop seeing him as much. I don't trust him." "Well I do" "I know you do, but I think if we want to make you even more successful, then we need to look at other managers" "Rene can help us do that, he's a smart man" "I don't want to talk about this anymore." "Well I want to talk about it" "I don't. End of discussion"

I don't want a new manager I love having Rene around, he's done so much for me, it wouldn't be right.