Chapter 36

I knock on the door. My heart racing as I think of what I'm doing.
A few moments later the door opens.
"Céline? What are you doing here?" Alex asks with wife eyes as he opens the door.
I answer by kissing him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes he door shut.
"I don't want to talk yet."
"Okay..." he kisses me again and picks me up, carrying me to his bedroom.
*
"Well that was... unexpected." Alex says quietly as he lays beside me. I don't say a word as I lie there. "Céline what's going on? I haven't spoke to you in months and now you show up here, sleep with me, and now you won't speak to me what is going on with you?"
"Rene and I got engaged, then I got stressed out with work, and our relationship became more of a business type rather than a romantic type. And so I ended it. You're the only person that came to mind when deciding where to go, so here I am."
"Wow I'm sorry."
"Yeah well sometimes things don't work out the way you hoped."
"Yeah I guess not. Although, I hoped you'd come back to me and here you are." He says and I smile.
"Here I am." I say with a smile and then he kisses me.
*
Rene's POV
I have no idea where she is. I've called her multiple times. I don't want her to do anything she'll regret. Elise is here with me now, she's tried her phone too, but even she hasn't gotten a response.
Then her phone rings. "Is it her?" I ask frantically. She nods and presses a finger to her lips.
"Céline, finally! I've been trying to get a hold of you all day. Are you alright?"
There's a pause and then Elise's face changes and she looks worried.
"Okay, well be safe and make good choices. Okay. Bye-bye"
"Well, where is she?" I ask as she hangs up the phone.
"You're not gonna like this. She's with Alex."
"No."
"Yes."
"She went back to him?"
"I guess so. I'm sorry Rene."
"Yeah me too. Gosh, I don't even know what happened. She just lost it and said we were done."
"I don't know what happened there either, but what I do know is that you and her are meant to be. You'll find your way back to each other I know it. It just might take some time."
"I hope so. I love her so much. I feel like I'm lost without her."
"Tour restarts in less than a month, you'll see her then, if not sooner."
I miss her. And it kills me to know that she's back with Alex. I don't what I'll do if he hurts her again. I can't even imagine it in my head it hurts me to much. I love her and I wish I could go to sleep and this would all just be one big nightmare. But it's not. The love of my life is gone, and with her abusive ex-fiancé, and I don't know how to win her back.
*
Author's Note:
This isn't great but I felt like I needed to get something up! I have more planned I just don't want to rush getting there. Hope you enjoyed anyway! :)