Drunk. // You don't own me

Warning:Includes abuse.

     (Y/N) was sitting in her room, minding her own business. She knew the Joker and some friends had gone out. They invited her but she didn't believe in drinking. She thought it was stupid. (My personal thoughts on it. Sorry if this chapter offends anyone.) At around 3AM she heard loud voices outside her door. Suddenly the joker and his men walked in, looking as drunk as possible. The Joker looked the most drunk. (Y/N) quickly glanced at them, then slammed her door shut. She instantly called her friend, Tyler. They were close and well they would never date because, well, he's gay. (Sorry if you're a homophobe because of you are you can just stop reading this ok? Or deal with it lmao) He quickly answered. (Y/N) whispered into the phone, "Can I please spend the night at your house...?" He didn't ask why. He just said a "Of course!" And he hung up.
She got up to get her stuff ready when he burst into her room. She screamed in surprise. Then she noticed what he had in his hand. A cigarette. A freaking cigarette. He grabbed her wrist forcefully. "Now who the hell are you going with tonight?!" He growled. "M-my friend Patricia-" (Y/N) said nervously. He tightened his grip on her wrist and she yelped in pain. "STOP!" She screeched at him.
"Not until you stop lying to me...." He hissed. "It-it's my friend Tyler...." She muttered.
The joker instantly slapped her.
"YOU ARE SPENDING THE NIGHT AT ANOTHER MAN'S HOUSE?!" He screamed in her face. "Yes, because you don't f*cking own me." (Y/N) growled. His men where watching, scared. She noticed Pedro standing in the back with a worried look on his face. He didn't look nearly as drunk. She sobbed, half of it was anger. She hit him back, and ran out the door with her phone and a small drawstring bag. The Joker wanted to go out and find her because he was pissed, but then he passed out.

•(Y/N) POV :3•
     I can't believe he hit me. This is like my last relationship. I'm running as fast as I can to Tyler's house. I get there and run in, not even knocking. I find Tyler standing in his kitchen. I run up to him, and hug him, bawling my eyes out.
"Was it your mom again...?" He questioned, as I shook my head 'no'.
"T-then who...?" He asked nervously.
"My b-boyfriend.. He.. Is drunk... He hit me..." Was all I could get out.
Tyler quickly understood and hugged me back, stroking my hair.
•No more (Y/N) POV•
He hated it when (y/n) was upset and he was worried.
•Time skip because I'm a lazy shit•

    (Y/N) woke up on Tyler's couch. Her mascara was all over her face. She got up and started walking to Tyler's kitchen for food. There she found Tyler and his Boyfriend eating cereal, talking.
"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Tyler smiled, being his usual, cheerful self. His boyfriend smiled at her and said a small, "Hello". They had never really met before.
"Goodmorning guys.." She smiled. "Hey, (y/n)... You look a bit like the Joker because of your mascara..." Tyler said, giggling at his joke. (Y/N) broke out crying, and ran out of the room. She locked herself in the bathroom. She pulled out her phone and had over 100 calls and texts from Joker. Some apologizing, some saying he was right. It was a mix. She just sobbed and set her phone down. Then there was a knock.
"(Y/N)... It's Tyler.. Can I come in...?" He questioned, nervously.
"If you must..." She whispered. When he came in she instantly hugged him, still crying.
"By any chance is Uhm... The Joker well... Your boyfriend...?" Tyler asked.
She simply nodded her head. Tyler felt extremely guilty and kept hugging her. "I'm so, so sorry (Y/N)." He whispered. She mumbled, "Its not your fault..." And she let go of him.
"I'm gonna go home soon.. To him..." (Y/N) whispered, kind of sad.
"Uhm, honey, no, you aren't. You're staying here for at least another night and we are watching movies all night. And that's that." He smiled at her. She wiped her tears and smiled too.
"That sounds wonderful.." She whispered to Tyler and she then walked to the living room, wondering if the joker would ever hunt her down.

WELL THATS IT! THAT CHAPTER TOOK OVER AN HOUR TO WRITE AND IT ISN'T THAT GOOD. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH! AND YES TYLER IS A TYLER OAKLEY REFERENCE LMAO OKAY BYE YOU LIL PUDDIN CUPS!
also, yes, you read it right. Boyfriend🌚🌚 that's what they talked about in the last chapter. 🌚