New Room//I can't help falling in love with you

It was a few weeks after that kiss. (Y/N) and the joker were on alright terms. But there wasn't much talking. He always seemed so busy. While (y/n) was sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob, the joker called for her to come up to the attic. She sighed and ran up. "What Jo-" she stopped then gasped. The room was small, but it was so beautiful. It was painted blue with a small bear rug. The bed had a beautiful blanket and next to the bed was a small dresser with a lamp on it. (Y/N) opened the dresser and there were some of her old belongings in it but a lot of new clothes. She gasped and hugged the joker.
"It's all yours..." He whispered into her ear as he hugged back. The hug went on for awhile then she broke apart. It was already pretty late.
"Hey Mr.J? I'm gonna go to bed now. I'm really tired..." She mumbled.
The joker slightly blushed. He hadn't been called that in awhile. He smiled. "Sleep well." He said and walked down the stairs to his room. He got in his pajamas and sighed. He hoped this would make up for what he has done.

*Y/N POV*
     I can't believe he did this for me... I honestly love him so much... I'm not sure if I can be mad at him anymore. I was looking around the room. I got in bed and moved the pillow. There was a small box under the pillow and I got nervous. I picked it up.
An iPhone?! Awesome!
He's so sweet...
I opened it up and I had one contact. It was him. He put these emojis by his name, 💚💜. Silly. I decided to text him.
Y= (Y/N)
J=Joker
Y:Hello!!
J:I see you found your new phone...
Y:Yeah! I did! Thank you so much! I'm really sorry I destroyed the last one.
J:It's fine. It's my fault anyways.
Y:Hey, Joker?
J:Yeah?
Y:Can I say something?
*Joker POV*
I wonder what she was going to say. I'm kind of scared. But... What's the worse that could happen?
So I texted saying 'yes, of course.'
She read it.
She was typing.
*Y/N POV*
     I had to say it. It'd be easier over text... I know it was childish... But.. I said it.
'I love you. More than just as a friend.'
It sent.
It delivered.
He read it.
He didn't respond.
He wasn't responding.
I waited 7 minutes. Then I heard someone walking downstairs, then someone coming up.
Someone knocked on the door.
"Yes? Come in." I said.
The Joker walked in and closed the door behind him.
"Uh-Uhm... Sorry for my text. It was kinda uncalled for." I whispered.
"Shh.." He hushed me.
"B-but..-" he then kissed me, silencing me. It was more loving than the last. More passionate. Eventually we stopped and we stared into each other's eyes, smiling wide.
Then he asked a question.
"Hey, can I ask a question?" He said and smiled. I nodded.
"Go ahead." I said, still smiling.
"Will you please be my girlfriend..?"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" I said smiling, and hugged him. I whispered in his ear a silent "yes".

A/N: THIS WAS REALLY CUTE OKAY BYE ILY ALL