Sorry

A/N; I've been doing some editing but some of it is so bad I'm too lazy to change it I'm sorry ;-; Enjoy this chapter and the song by my QueeeeEEENNEENNENENENNEN

(Y/N) started to head home after saying bye to batman. She decided to walk there. (Home=Joker's place) When she got there, she knocked. The joker threw open the door, carrying a bunch of guns. He stormed past her, then stopped. He looked at her and he had murder in his eyes. Her face went pale.
"H-Heyo...!" She said, nervously. "What the hell, (y/n). You first disobey me then you go and hang out with one of my worst enemies?!" He growled. "Yes, I did. Now can I please go inside?" She questioned, slightly upset. "No, I want to talk to you. Sit down." (Y/N) then sat down in the grass next to the house. "What?..." (Y/N) asked, nervous. "Why... Why have you been so rude to me lately... I mean.. I know I slapped you but... It wasn't that hard... And I know it wasn't okay... But I didn't mean anything behind it... And you did it too... I was just mad." He started, a bit nervous about being so open about his feelings, and expressing what he meant. It really was not okay. "Well... I'm going to tell you this only because I actually trust you." She started.
"My whole life, I've been abused. It started with my family, and I never had friends. Then I actually got a boyfriend, but he abused the shit out of me. And you know what? I let him. I freaking let him because I didn't know how to handle it. Then after, he would hug me or kiss me and then apologize, however it never seemed like he meant it." She sighed and stopped for a second to wipe a few tears. "He abused me for about one year.. And I finally got the help I needed.. My friend Tyler started to notice what was happening, and he and his boyfriend helped me put a stop to it. So they both really mean a lot to me... And when you slapped me and got mad at Tyler or whatever... It wasn't okay. That's why I ran off." By the time (y/n) finished, she was crying softly. The joker moved himself next to her and sighed. He put an arm around her shoulder and he gently pulled her onto him and she accepted it. She cried into his bare chest, and he hugged her.
"I'm really really sorry... I wish I treated you better... And I'm not just saying that. I freaking love you, (y/n) and I'd die for you." He whispered to her as she cried. She eventually stopped and looked up at him. He looked down at her and smiled. He slowly leaned in and so did she. They then closed the gap with a kiss.

*Tyler's POV ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )*
I figured out where the Joker's hideout was. I got there without a single sound. No one else knew I was here. I started walking up the sidewalk, then I froze. There she was, kissing him. The monster that hit her. Was I supposed to let this happen?! Like her old relationship? No. I should put an end to this..
*end of Tyler's POV*
Once the kiss ended, someone cleared their throat. (Y/N) looked down the sidewalk, only to see Tyler looking upset and concerned.
"(Y/N)... Is this what it looks like..." He asked, sad and furious.
The Joker stepped up. "Actually, it is. And if you have a problem with it, you can bug me, not her. She's had enough sadness today and she doesn't need anymore." The Joker growled protectively.
Tyler then smiled.
"I'm just here because... Well she said you hit her.. And when I saw you two you know.. Making out," He slightly giggled, "I got a bit worried but it seems like you care about her. But please treat her right or I may have to do something." He whispered to joker and joker just smiled and nodded. Tyler then waved a "goodbye" to (y/n) and walked off.
He didn't trust the joker one bit.