Batsy?//Bluejay?

(Y/N) woke up the next morning. She was in her usual bed. She got up. Then Joker walked into her room.
"Get your new clothes on. We have some shit to stir up today." He said, smiling demonically. (Y/N) sighed. "Okay, I guess". And she closed the door on his face. He growled slightly but walked away. She got her dress, her converse, her mask, and her makeup on and she walked out. The joker was wearing a pair of purple jeans and he was shirtless. She sighed. She found it attractive, but she wasn't in the mood to be thinking in that direction, so she decided to look away, however it was too late.
"Hey, (y/n), I know you were checking me out..." He giggled and winked, approaching her.
"No, I wasn't. And don't get any ideas. I'm not showing any signs of affection with you for awhile." She growled. He shook his head and walked away to get his men. She grabbed the keys and got into the car and started the car. She wanted to drive because the joker couldn't be trusted. The Joker's men crammed into the back seat, and Joker tapped on the window, indicating that he wanted her to roll it down.
"What?!" She growled. "I'm driving." He said back, with a large attitude. "No you aren't. Now get in the car and let's go." She mumbled. He sighed.
They started driving down the street.
"Okay, so (y/n)... You're gonna trick batsy into thinking you need help, then at the right time... Kill him!" Joker screamed. He giggled after.
"Turn right into this alley and walk down to the coffee shop." The joker ordered them gave her additional instructions. Once she got to the coffee shop, she saw batman. He was in line. Then (y/n) realized she didn't have money with her and that she wouldn't be able to buy anything because they don't let you stay in the shop if you don't buy something. She growled in frustration. She groaned and started to walk out then a large hand was put on her shoulder and a deep voice spoke,
"Hey, what's wrong? Out of money? I can pay for your coffee." He smiled.
"R-really?? Thanks, Bruce!" She smiled.
"How do you know my-" oh wait. He said then chuckled.
"Anyways, what's your name? Is it Angelica? Because you definitely are... Angelic." He said and winked. (Y/N) died, laughing at the terrible pickup line. (Rip reader) "Nah, it's (Y/N). But thanks for the compliment." She smiled. She liked this guy. A lot more than Joker. So she decided to stay with him and they talked for hours and hours.

*Joker POV*
I watched from the window. What the hell is (y/n) doing?! I should just walk in and shoot the place up... Ugh maybe I will. I'll just get some guns from home.
Is what the joker thought, so he started driving home.

This would be an interesting day.

A/N; sorry it isn't the best. Also lets just say Joker knows like Batsy and Bruce are the same its just he still calls Bruce batsy.

Are You Insane Like Me?~ReaderxJoker[COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara