Gangster

(Y/N) woke up in a dark room. There where familiar voices arguing, then a door slam shut. Someone ripped off the bag over your head and you could see Pedro. You smiled. He looked at you, upset.
"(Y/n)... I'm so sorry you got into this... And I'm sorry I have to do this..." He whispered. He put a gun to her head and she tried screaming but they did nothing. Then suddenly the duct tape ripped and she screamed so loud for the Joker and he strolled into the room.
"What are you doing to me?!" (Y/n) questioned.
"Killing you. I don't like the feelings you give me because I love them so much." He mumbled.
"B-but Mr.-Mr.Jay...?" (Y/n) whimpered.
"You're annoying me." He growled.
"Okay then how about this."
(Y/N) pulled through the metal restraints as they snapped and she stood up and grabbed his throat, slipping out her knife with the other hand. The Joker's men all aimed guns at her.
"Boys. Put the guns down." He commanded.
"Holy shit, (Y/N). Where did you learn that?!" He screamed.
"Experience. I fought a lot with my siblings." She growled.
"Okay. I'm sorry I even thought of killing you. It was my mistake." He smiled and hugged her. She hugged back.
This was going to be an interesting duo.

(Please read A/N)

Okay I'm sorry it isn't long. I could barely write tonight. A lot of things are probably messed up because I had a rough night. I'm going to make a poem boom to describe my feelings each day. I may also use it for therapy like to show him. Okay thanks. Ily all. Bye puddins💕