Penguin and Eddie

*Y/N POV*
Joker and I were walking home. It was late and rainy, but I didn't think much of it. We were in the middle of Gotham city when we passed a loud bar. Two fully-grown men came out, discussing something angrily. I felt like I recognized their voices but.. It couldn't be those two, could it?
I decided to investigate. The Joker followed me, confused. I hid behind a dumpster and watched the two men walk by.
One wearing green.
One wearing black.
One with a limp.
It was them. My brother Oswald, also known as the penguin, and Edward Nygma, also nicknamed as the "Riddler". Eddie was my only friend when I used to go to school. Him and I even dated... ugh, not the time, (y/n).
I could pick up what they were talking about. I heard Ozzie say to Edward,
"I really miss her... She would be so proud of us.. and her birthday is in a month... That marks a year since I've seen her.." Oswald muttered and started to sniffle. Edward sighed.
"The way sadness works is one of the strangest riddles of the world.." I could hear Edward mumble, then start to sniff. I never heard Edward cry. I've heard Ozzie a few times, but not Edward. Then joker looked at me, confused.
"Just go home, I'll be there soon."
The joker looked like he wanted to argue, but he didn't. He silently left as I sat behind the dumpster, listening to their conversation.
"I would give anything to see her right now.." Oswald muttered and I could hear a slight "mhm" of agreement from Ed. I sighed.
"Anything at all?" And I made my appearance from behind the dumpster.
It was a dark night, but you could see their faces light up as they hugged me.
I loved this feeling, and I never wanted it to end.
I felt so... wanted...

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER. OKAY IM V TEMPTED TO RIGHT A SEPARATE BOOK ABOUT THIS SO IT DOESN'T INTRUDE TOO MUCH ON THIS STORY. WOULD YOU GUYS READ IT? ALSO IT IS WEDNESDAY MY DUDES!