06

Homra - 3rd person POV

As the cheery brunette slowly made his way down the stairs, he smiled towards the bartender, who was currently occupied polishing his glasses.

"Good morning, Kusanagi."

His happy voice rang through the bar, as the others lifted their heads in a greeting towards the young man.

"Hello, Tatara."

"Oh, has King already taken our guest out?"

"Yes, they should be back soon. They did leave quite a while ago."

"That's good. Anna seems to have taken a liking towards our unconscious guest too."

"So how is she doing today, Tatara?"

"She seems to be doing better. Looking less pale now, but I noticed som-."

As the door flies open, an angry looking Yumi storms her way across the bar, with a clear blush evident on her cheeks.

While she slowly pulls herself into a seat, the young men raise a brow, wondering what had brought on the current situation.

Mikoto sheepishly follows behind her. Seeing him, Tatara offers a small smile towards his King.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, YOU FREAKING PERVERT!"

That seemed to gain everyone's attention, as they looked towards the unfolding scene before them. as

With her glancing in his direction, they thought 'If looks could kill', as she herself inwardly debated cursing the 'idiot' beside her.

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to drop your panties like that."

A deep flush set across her face, as the others began to lean in more intently towards the conversation.

"IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK, LIKE THE PERVERT YOU ARE!"

His King gave a small shrug, as Yata began to flush just as bright as the young women before him did.

He had to wonder what their 'walk' had entailed, but he didn't bother to ask his King questions, which he would rather not answer.

"DONT YOU GET THE WRONG IDEA, YOU BUNCH OF PERVERTS!"

As she shot the other members of Homra warning glances, they quickly turned their flushing cheeks away.

"Hey King, what color were they?"

As the young women's eyes landed on none other than Yo Chitose, he quickly feigned innocent.

"Well it's not fair if only he gets to see them."

"IT WASNT LIKE THAT, THIS ASSHAT DROPPED MY BAG."

As she growled out the last part and sank into her seat, the humiliation slowly eating away at her, the others let out a soft 'oh that's all' and quickly went back to their activities.

"White with pastel polka dots."

As their King slowly breathed out an answer to the ridiculous question, she stared at the man in shock, a deep red staining her face, as the others hollered about how adorable they would've been.

Tatara offered her a small apologetic smile, while she hid her face from the men around her, as if she wanted the seat to swallow her in this moment.

"Anyway Tatara, you were saying? Before being cut off by the rampage in my bar."

As the bartender cast a look towards the young woman, she seemed to sink lower, if that had even been possible.

"Oh right, when I was changing her bandages, I noticed something strange."