07

- Yumi's POV -

The sun was shining brightly through the window, making me squeeze my eyes shut in order to keep myself in dreamland.

Sighing, I trying rolling over onto my stomach. However, something warm and soft was blocking me from moving.

Lightly opening my eyes, I spotted Miu. She was sleeping peacefully, as her mouth was slightly ajar, breathing lightly in and out.

Her arm embraced me by my waist, while her head rested on my chest. Smiling at the sight, I carefully put her arm away and stood up from the bed with careful moves, as to not wake her.

Ah... I'm still so tired. But I really got to go to the bathroom. So it's better to just stay up, as it seems to already be quite late in the morning.

Sneaking out of the room, I gradually closed the door behind me.

While exhaling, I looked around the hallway with tired eyes in order to spot the bathroom. Remembering where it was, I made my way down the hall.

However, before I managed to step in, something else caught my attention.

Standing still, I listened, as I could hear light curses coming from behind the door at the end of the hall.

Curious as to what was happening, I started making my way over to the source of the noise.

At last I stood before the King's room. Not sure If it's alright to just go in, I lightly knocked on the wooden door.

"Mikoto? Can I come in?"

My face was filled a worry, as I received no answer. Gathering my courage, I slightly opened the door.

The curses got louder, drawing me completely into the room. Looking around, I wondered where the red King was.

However, that question was shortly after I thought of it answered, as someone stepped out of another door on a further side of the room.

My eyes widened and my jaw fell open. In front of me stood a half-naked man, only wearing a towel around his private parts.

"M-Miko...to?"

I could only sigh at the view of his body, while a crimson blush crept onto my cheeks. Cheeks? No, rather my whole face.

But that wasn't everything that shocked me, finally looking into the man's face, I was shocked once more and my jaw dropped even further open.

His usual fiery red hair...had taken on a deep blue color?!

Ah...Taking a deep breath and exhaling, I immediately figured out what had happened.

"Miu..."

His anger and irritation was written all over his face, as he stared at me.

"Where the fuck is she?!"

His tone was loud and harsh, making me shriek, as my body started to tremble. Not because I was scared. But...the sight...

I was absolutely speechless.

"I..I d-don't...know..."

Trying to focus my attention on something else in the room, I stumbled over my own words, making my blush even worsen.

Sighing, he got to one of his drawers, pulling out some jeans.

"What? You want to watch me change?"

My eyes widened in shock, as I squeezed them shut and put my hands over them.

"No!! I-I just came here, because I heard you cursing and I kind of like started getting worried and- and-! I'm sorry!"