08

Miu's POV~

Stepping inside the bathroom, I breathe a silent sigh of relief.

"Good. No one seems to be around."

Placing the powder on the counter, I can't help but feel proud at my newest attempt to get the red King's nerves.

"You've really outdone yourself this time, Miu."

Giving myself a confidence boast, I begin to turn around, wanting to make my escape before anyone noticed I was missing.

"What are you doing?"

Arms trapped me against the counter.

I felt my body stiffen from the unexpected encounter. Was it worth looking at who had seen me?

"Miu-chan."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, as I hesitantly turned my gaze upward.

"Goldie locks?"

I blushed at the sight of him.

His hair was wet, glasses gone from his face and a towel hung loosely around his hips.

"Did you want to join me?"

His teasing voice rang through my ears. I could feel my face heating up more with each passing second. I wanted nothing more than to escape the bathroom now.

"N-n-no."

Trying my best not to trip over my words, I turned my gaze to the floor.

"Do I make you stutter, Miu-chan?"

I felt his body move closer, his lips lightly grazing my ear.

"What where you really doing?"

I could feel the thundering of my heart, hoping he couldn't hear it with his body hovering over mine.

"N-nothing."

"What's this then?"

I felt him reach for something from behind us, before he passed me the powder.

I tried to fight the impulse that begged me to look at him. He no doubt had a smug smile at catching me in the act.

"Maybe you should go?"

I felt his hot breath against my neck. No doubt, my ears had turned red by this stage.

I wanted to speak back to him to protest whatever idea he had, but as I turned my head, his hazel eyes were right there staring straight at me.

"Unless you really did want to join me?"

I felt his face come closer, his warm breath hitting my lips as the smell of soap engulfed us.

Slowly tugging against his towel, I feel his body stiffen a little.

"I could."

My breath hitting his lips, I see him raise an eyebrow towards me, his cheeks having a soft pink glow to them.

"But Yumi will be waking up soon."

Sipping under his arm, I slowly opened the bathroom door, turning to face him once more.

"Maybe next time."

Sending him a flirtatious wink, I quickly made my way back to the room I shared with my sister, not wanting to explain this morning's events.

"Where have you been?"

Stepping into the room we shared, I spot my sister's raised eyebrow, her blue eyes looking towards the powder in my hands.