Kidnapped Part 2.

This may or may not be the last part to this imagine, I'm not sure yet. Don't forget to request an imagine or preference!

warnings: swearing, violence

---------------------

You wake up on something cold, hard, and metal. There's a bright, fluorescent light shining in your face, blinding the fuck out of you. You try to move your arms, but they're held down by restraints. So are your legs and your head. Struggling, doesn't help, you're stuck here.

You scream for help, hoping someone would hear and help you. A door opens and you immediately regret your decisions to make a noise.

"Look who's awake," The Joker's deep voice echoes through the room. Just hearing it makes your entire body shake.

His hands runs across your stomach, and that's when you realize you're laying on a dirty ass operation table in your underwear.

"What do you want from me?" You ask as he moves the hair away from your face.

"I want you to do whatever I tell you to do." His face appears in front of yours, a sadistic grin spread across his pale face.

"You don't own me."

"Oh dollface, I do now." He moves away from you and messes with things behind your head.

Hearing metal clink together, you start to fear that he's going to shove a scalpel into your skin. You start to scream again, receiving a hard slap on your cheek from the Joker.

"Shut the fuck up," he shoves a rag in your mouth to quiet you. You know you're really fucked now.

His faces shows up above yours, still that grin on it. He leans down and kisses your cheek.

"Don't worry pumpkin," He places two objects on both sides of your head. "this will only hurt a lot."

You feel electricity run through your entire body, it feels like fire in your veins. You start shaking and your back arches.

"Let's kick it up a notch!" You hear him cackle behind you.

The pain becomes even more intense, and you start to see black dots explode across your vision. The Joker is still laughing as you black out.

-------

(this is probably impossible but shut your ass up and go with it, it's a fictional story)

The shock torture fucked your brain up so much, that you're basically a brand new person. You're almost as insane as the Joker now, and you're head over heels for him.

------------

Later

You wake up in a bed, in an unknown place. All you remember is the Joker picking you up from some diner in the city. You blush as you think about him.

You stand up out of the bed and look down. You have on sweatpants and a baggy, white T-shirt.

Looking around the room, you see that the walls are painted green and purple, with some spray painted things here and there.

The door opens and you halfway jump out of your skin. It's the Joker. He walks up to you. Your face immediately heats up.

"Good morning, darling." He says. "Do you remember anything?"

"All I remember is you picking me up and then me waking up here."

"Well, I had to pick you up because you were being chased, I saved you." He says, smiling, showing off a gorgeous smile.

"My head hurts," You rub your temples. You begin to feel light headed.

"Are you okay?" Joker pulls your face up to look you in the eye.

"I feel lighthea-" You lose all strength in your body and drop to the floor.

Joker picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

He walks to the bathroom, your limp body still slung over his shoulder, and starts to run water into the bath.

He sets you down and begins to take off your clothes. Usually you would slap him for doing such a thing, but you don't care anymore.

He lowers you into the warm water and begins to wash off the dirt, grime, and sweat off of you. He washes your hair. His hands running over your body eventually calms you down.

Joker leaves the room for a split second and comes back with water.

"Drink this," He holds the cup to your lips and you drink it all, glad to no longer have a dry mouth.

After he's done cleaning you, he picks you up and starts to dry you off. He gets a clean pair of his sweatpants and one of his shirts and puts them on you.

"Feel better?" He sits you on the counter. You nod. "Since you'll be here with me, looks like we'll have to get you new things and get you settled in."

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"I mean, you're about to get spoiled, pumpkin."

------------

Welp, there's part two. I'll probably do one last part.

Request things in the comments or message me!!