Prank War.

I was asked to do an imagine where the Joker and the reader have a prank war

I'm excited and worried about how this is gonna turn out as I am absolutely horrendous at coming up with prank ideas LOL

-------------

Prank #1

J being the prankster he always was, he decided to put hair bleach into your leave in conditioner you used.

You got out of the shower and put the conditioner in, not knowing that your hair was about to be bleached in a few minutes. Soon after you put the conditioner in your hair, your scalp started tingling, which wasn't normal. Do you rinsed it out, and to your surprise your hair seemed to be ten shades lighter. You knew who was to blame for this.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" You yelled, throwing a towel around you and running to where J was seated.

"Please explain this!" You shouted at him, pointing at your head.

He laughed and stood up, grabbing your face and saying he put hair bleach in your conditioner.

"At least you can dye your hair a bright color now like me,"

Prank #2

It had been about two weeks or so since J pulled that prank on you, and you decided to get him back.

You waited until he had fallen asleep for the night, and then you snuck into the bathroom. You pulled out a packet of salt and put it on the brsitles of his toothbrush.

Crawling back into bed with him, you hope this went as planned.

You woke up earlier than him the next morning, laying in bed on your phone waiting for him to get up. Eventually he did, and he immediately went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

You waited a couple seconds and then you hear him gag and spit out the salty toothpaste.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled.

"Yes?" You walked into the bathroom and put on innocent look on your face, but still smirking.

"I'll get you back, I promise you that."

Prank #3

J thought long and hard on how to get you back, and eventually he had come up with a plan. He knew you were a pretty heavy sleeper as well, so he decided to cover the entire floor in the large kind of bubble wrap. (I got this idea because I just accidentally stepped on the big bubble wrap and I had about ten heart attacks)

He waited until you fell asleep, then he put two layers of bubble wrap all over the bedroom floor. He stayed up later than usual, knowing that around 2 AM you got up to use the bathroom.

The time came, and you sat up in bed, not turning the light on. You swung your feet over the edge of the bed and stood. You screamed and fell back onto the bed as the bubble wrap popped loudly under your weight. You quickly turned the light on to look at the floor. Seeing it was covered in bubble wrap, you grabbed your pillow and smacked J in the face.
"That was the best thing I've ever seen," He says, laughing loudly.

"Fuck you, I almost pissed myself." You cross your arms and pout. You'll get your revenge.

Prank #4

You knew exactly how to get J back for the whole bubble wrap prank. You decided that while, he was asleep, you were going to cover the floor in mouse traps.

He fell asleep, and you started setting them up as quickly as possible. Soon, the entire bedroom floor was covered.
Tip toeing out into the hallway, you screamed for his help.

"J! Help me!"

He sat straight up and looked around. Seeing you weren't in the bed with him he stood up, his foot landing on a mouse trap. It went off and he yelped, stepping to the side. All that did was set another one off, and then another, and on and on and on. He screamed again, not knowing what the fuck was going on. You just laughed loudly as the mouse traps kept going off on his feet, him yelling every time.

"(Y/N), what the fuck?!" He cries out, trying hard not to step on another one again. You turn the light on and saw him standing in the middle of the floor, trying to find somewhere to step.

"Once I get out of here, you're dead, princess!" He yells, stepping on another trap and screaming.

------------

I laughed a lot writing this, I hope you laugh reading it :))