What It's Like (Part 2)

warning: mention of sex

-----------

PDA

J doesn't seem like the one to be that into PDA, but he loves it. He loves to show you off, and he does that by always having his arm wrapped around your waist. He occasionally kisses you if he wants to boast about you even more.

Drunken Nights

J absolutely loves his alcohol, and most of the time he always has some sort of alcoholic beverage in his hand. Most nights when you two are home together, he'll bring out the vodka or whiskey and you two will get completely fucking hammered and stay up til the early hours drinking and just being together.

Dates

Every week, you and J would go on about one or two dates, and occasionally there would be a date almost every night. He would usually surprise you with a brand new dress to wear and then he would take you out to eat or to a bar. You were lucky if date night wasn't ruined by Batman, but when it was, you and J always made the most out of it. You'd always mess around with Batman and eventually escape.

Movie Nights

You always had to bribe J into watching movies with you every now and then. He would always whine about you distracting him from his work, but he would, of course, give in. Your favorite movies to watch together were horror movies, J loved it when you jumped and hid behind him when something scary happened.

Sex (lots of it)

Whenever you and J had sex, it was almost always rough, and involved you being tied down or handcuffed. J was always the dominant one, he absolutely loved being in charge. Sometimes, on special occasions, he would be gentle and romantic. Normally though, when something sexual happened, you weren't able to walk right the next day. J made sure of it.

Sleeping Together

You and J, of course, shared a bed, and he was the heaviest sleeper you knew of. He could probably sleep through a tornado. You almost always fell asleep with your head on his chest, and his arm wrapped protectively around you. He fell asleep pretty easily, but waking him up in the morning was another story.

Absence

Most of the time, J was gone during the day, doing work and heists of some sort. Sometimes he even was gone for a day or two, but he always came home back to you.

----------

This is short but that's okay :^)