Lockdown.

This imagine was requested by Kiyana and will be a personal :))

warnings: violence

----------------

Kiyana's POV

I was a student at the college right outside of Gotham City. I was known pretty well, but I wouldn't say known for a good reason. Me being the total freak I was, I had a photo of the Joker on the front of my binder. Everyone called me insane, but I didn't care. I looked up to him.

One day I was sitting in class, not paying a bit of attention, when sirens start screaming, signalling someone had broken into the building. The professor yelled at everyone to get into the corner of the room, where we would be hidden if someone tried looking through the window on the door.

I stand up and rush to the corner, getting stuck at the front. If someone came through that door, I'd surely be the first to die.

The professor locked the door and closed the blinds on the windows. He turned the lights off and instructed for all of us to he quiet.

We were on the third floor, and assuming the person got in through the bottom floor, I figured they would get caught before they got to us. I was wrong, though.

I hear footsteps in the hallway that my classroom was on, and I held my breath. The other doors to the classrooms were kicked in, and I heard a few gunshots, followed by screaming.

The footsteps got closer and closer to our room, and stopped in front of the door. I watch as someone with bright green hair tries looking into the window. My heart speeds up, it must be the Joker.

Everyone jumps out of their skin as the lock on the door is shot off. The door is pushed open, revealing exactly who I thought it was. I can feel everyone's eyes glance over to me.

He looks right at me, an evil grin spreading across his face. He's wearing a long purple coat, revealing his exposed chest. He's got gold chains hanging from his neck, and rings on almost every finger. He looks fucking sexy, I can't deny it.

"I want one of you weak bitches to come with me," He says in his deep, raspy voice, still looking at me. "Preferably, that one." He points a long, pale finger at me, then points beside him, as if demanding me to come here.

I slowly stand and walk over to him. If we're being honest here, I was excited to go with him. He didn't scare me at all.

Once I get to him, he runs his cold hand over my cheek.

"Aren't you just a doll," He laughs, wrapping and arm around my shoulders. Pulling a gun out of his coat, he waves it around at everyone, warning them not to move, or their head was getting blown off in an instant.

He pulls me out into the hallway and tells me to follow him. I obey, trailing behind him until we reach the bottom floor.

"See that purple car?" He asks me, I nod. "Go get it in, now."

I run over to the passenger side and get in, closing the door behind me. I watch as the Joker shoots a couple people who try to catch him. He yanks open the drivers side door and hops in, immediately speeding off.

"Call me Mr. J," He says as swerves through multiple cars on the highway leading back into the city.

I stare out my window and smile, I never thought in a million years that I'd be sitting in a car with the one and only, Joker.

Later

Soon we arrive at what looks like a warehouse, which is where I'm assuming Mr. J lives. He parks the car and gets out, running to open my door for me. He leads me up to the front doors of the warehouse, greeting the two men guarding it.

We walk in, and there's not a single wall that isn't covered in the words 'ha ha ha'. Some of them are spray painted and sloppy, others are neat and seem to have been written in actual paint.

Mr. J grabs my arm roughly and tugs me up a flight of stairs. He stops in front of a door and kicks it open. He pushes me in.

"This is where you'll stay, for now," He shuts and locks the door before I can even turn around to look at him.

The room is gorgeous. There's a large bed with a white canopy thing over it, and the walls are a maroon color. There's a small couch, and in front of it is a TV. I see a set of two doors, and I walk over and open them up. It's a walk in closet, full of clothes and shoes. They all seem to be my size, which seems strange to me, but I don't care.

Not knowing if I'm allowed to touch anything in the closet, I shut the doors back up and go to investigate the vanity on the other side of the room.

The mirror has lights around it, and every drawer is full of makeup. Still not knowing if I can mess with it, I leave it be. I lay down onto the bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Morning

I wake up, knowing that someone was watching me. Sometime in the middle of the night I had been changed into pajamas and covered up.

I sit up, seeing Mr. J sitting on the couch, watching TV. Why did he have to come in here to watch TV? I'm sure this wasn't the only television in the entire place.

He sees that I'm awake and pats the spot beside him. I stand up and slowly walk to him. When I get there, he pulls me into his lap instead.

"Did you see all the clothes and makeup?" He asks, only receiving a nod from me. I was still shy around him.

"Well it's all yours, baby doll." He smiles at me, stroking my cheek.

I blush and say a quiet thank you.

"We're going to have to break you out of your shell," Mr. J says as he rubs my sides. "You are going to be living with me from now on, after all."

----------

I hope you liked this Kiyana ily omg