He Does Your Makeup

I thought this would be entertaining so here you go :))

warnings: none

----------------

I was searching through my countless number of eyeshadows, trying to choose the perfect look to go with my dress. Tonight was date night, and J was taking me out to eat at a new restaurant.

I picked up a palette with a bunch of neutral shades and stared at it for a good three minutes. I didn't know whether I wanted to go nude or do my crazy, bright ass colors as usual.

J walked into the bathroom, peeking over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" He asked, picking up a tube of lipstick and pulling the cap off. He twisted the lipstick all the way up. I snatched it out of his hand before he broke it.

"Makeup." I snapped the palette closed, deciding on doing bright colors.

"You should let me do it for you!" He grabs me by my shoulders and turns me to face him.

"What?!" I laugh. "We're going out tonight!"

"So, I'll make you look even more stunning!"

"Not the good kind of stunning.." I mutter as he pushes me into my seat in front of the vanity. He flings open the drawers picking out everything he wanted to use.

He picked up a shade of foundation that was too dark for me at the moment, and when I tried to show him the correct color I needed, he shushed me.

He got everything he wanted, and went immediately into foundation. No primer at all. Rest in peace to my pores.

Completely ignoring my beauty blender, he goes at me with a brush. Not a foundation brush, a blush brush. Again, I tried to help, but I got ignored.

"Kitten, you're gonna have to shut up."

I watch as he doesn't even blend my foundation onto my neck, and I cringe at the sight of me. This was only going to get worse.

He then decided to fill in my brows, and let's just say I had an inch of brow gel sitting on my eyebrows by the time he was done. He attempted contouring, and it ended up just looking like two streaks or mud on my cheeks.

He put a bright green eyeshadow on one half of my eyelid, and purple on the other. His attempt at winged eyeliner ended up being thicker than my thighs.

After a disastrous attempt of putting eyeliner on my waterline, he put mascara on me, hitting the brush on my eyelid more times than not. He didn't even use glue for my false eyelashes.

The only thing he was able to apply well was my highlighter, but he missed my nose.

After he was done, I looked more like a clown than he did.

"Okay yeah.." He cackles. "Maybe I should've left this up to you."

------------

Okay hey this was short and sweet but I needed to update so :))