Sister in 2016(Rip Hunter)

In this your Rip Hunter's Sister.
Your single(But you do find Jax cute)
You are 17
  *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
(Y/N) wasn't a time master.Though she was from the future, she was just a normal 17 year old girl.You were very intelligent,but didn't know too much in the art of fighting.

So when Rip,your older brother that you haven't seen in forever asked you to join his team to defeat Vandal Savage,It was quite a shock.But you accepted.

When you arrived on the roof the wind made your (H/C) hair sway softy.You saw 8 men and women passed out. You stood a little farther away from the circle.Soon they started to wake up.

Only one of them seemed to notice your presence.You had to say he was quite cute.You knew you probably wouldn't be able to get the courage to talk to him.You are a very shy person after all.

Then Rip came and explained everything to the others.He handed them a card that read the address of where they had to meet.

Before Rip was able to leave,the one boy who saw you when they first woke up asked who you were,since you weren't in the conversation at all.

"This is (Y/N) Hunter,but in this time her name is (Y/N) (L/N).She's my sister.She is also an honorary member of our team.She is highly intelligent,and knows some of the skills in fighting.She is technically also co-pilot of.....well.........you'll see."Rip said everyone know looking in your direction.

"You still have that thing!Sheesh!I thought they would of taken it away from you by now,consider how horrible of a driver you are."
You laugh.Then realized everyone's still looking at you,you put your head down.You hear a small chuckle from the guy before.Hopefully,you can get over your shyness so you can talk to him.

*Time Skip*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

You were looking over Gideon before everyone came in to the wave rider.She gave you the list of everyone's names and pictures to go along with them for the people on Rip's team.

When the doors to the wave rider's doors opened,everyone's faces were in complete awe.You smirked to yourself.You then saw who you now know as Jax being carried by Mick.Looks like he had something that didn't quite agree with him.You continued to make sure Gideon was in good shape till Gideon said.

"Welcome."Which made everyone jump except me and Rip.

"Who is that?"Sarah asked.

"I'll let (Y/N) explain this one."Rip answered.
Everyone's eyes turned to me.(Y/N) took a deep breath,then I start to talk.

"This is Gideon.It basically has control over the entire ship.Can basically answer any questions you have,travel through time,and more.I'm about to put some updates on it once we traveled to 1975.For now you might want to strap in."You say happy that you said something so long and didn't stutter.

You were the last to sit down.The only seat left was next to a knocked out Jax.You didn't even strap in since You were so used to time travel.To be honest.You think that you've time traveled more than your brother.

Then Rip said all the side effects.

"And in some rare cases bleeding from the eyes."You finish for him.

"What,Shouldn't you be strapped in?" Kendra asked.

You laugh a little."Na,I'm good I've done this many times before."They all stare at you in shock as you pull out a book and start to read it.Rip muttered something under his breath saying something along the lines of.'That the crazy sister I remember' or something like that.

Then Jax woke up.His reaction to everything made you giggle a little.You could have sworn you saw him smile towards you then go back to panicking.This is going to be an awesome  adventure.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hey guys!sorry I got this out so late.My idiot self didn't
A)Pre-write this and
B)Forgot I started dance today.
So yah.Expect a part two!(Hopefully)Anyways.see you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:686