Angel Spawn (Batfamily)

*Hey guys! Wow, it's been forever! I will get through all of my requests, but I decided to write something of my own to get back into it.
In this you are Damian Wayne's half-sister who has finally moved in to the Wayne Manor. Let's go!!!*
~~~~

I walk into my new room. Since the supposed death of my mother, I've had no guardian, so Damian's biological father, Bruce Wayne, decided to take me in. I would stay here until I could get into contact with my father. Sadly, I have a feeling that will be an extremely difficult task.

My room was very nice. It was extremely big, larger than my one back at the league. I see my luggage was already brought in, thanks to Mr. Pennyworth. I start to unpack my weapons first, putting them in a little closet. Before I could move onto my clothing there was a knock at the door. I open the door to be created by my little brother. He had a stone cold look on his features, but I see he has looosened up from the last time I saw him.

"Dami!" I engulfed him in a hug, which he didn't return. "You've grown up so much!" He groans, but doesn't try to part from the hug. Finally, I release him with a huge smile on my face.

"How are you Damian?" I gesture him to to come into my room.

"I'm pleasant." Was all he said. He looked as if he wanted to ask something, but he kept it to himself. I raise an eyebrow, but continue to put away my clothes. He just stood there, as if he was waiting for something.

"When you're finished, Father wants you to introduce yourself to everyone. They'll be waiting in the living room. Would you by chance need any help unpacking?" The last part was quieter than the rest. I send him a warm smile before shaking my head.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think i'll just continue after I introduced myself. Come along, Damian!" He gives a light groan, but smiles none the less as we make our way to the living room. When we arrive Mr. Wayne sends us a small nod. The room soon filled with greeting as I give a simply wave.

"Wow, are you sure you guys are related?" He had a white streak in his hair. I laugh and nod.

"Yes, Damian's my half-brother. Even if he doesn't like to admit it." I ruffle Dami's hair, to which he simply rolled his eyes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you (Y:N)! I'm Dick, this is Jason, and that's Tim." Dick introduces me to the rest.

"It's nice to meet you all!" I continue to stand as Damian sighs. They ask me a few questions and I answered them in return.

"Now if you guys are done harassing my sister, I'll be taking her to her room now." He went to walk out, but I block him with my arm .

"Damian, that's no way to talk to your brothers. They are very lovely and I can excuse my own self if I wish. Now, may you please apologize to them?" I lecture quickly. He simply mutters a no before I glare at him. We have a stare down. He looks away first and I smirk.

"I apologize." He said, making it sound like he was trying not to gag. The other brothers snicker the tiniest bit. Just then my phone starts to ring and I take it out to see who's calling.

"I really must take this. Thank you so much for letting me stay here Mr.Wayne." I was about to leave when he says,

"Please, call me Bruce." I nod and take my leave, heading back to my room. They weren't as bad as Damian had ranted about. They weren't bad at all.

~~~~

Hey guys! It has been forever! This was also way shorter than I intended it to be but oh well! I'm excited to get back into writing on the book! I believe I going to update the cover of this book every 5k, so when we hit 25k reads, I'll update the cover!
~Cupcakes*