Baby Bird(Damian Wayne)

This is a romantic one-shot requested by reneigade.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
"Come on baby bird focus." You were currently training with your boyfriend. He couldn't stay focused for some reason.

"Armed bank robbery on 4th street. I want you and (S/N) to take care of it." Bruce said to Damian.

"Yes father." He replied. You sighed and went to get into costume.

You guys drove to the bank.

"Damian are you sure your ready for this." You ask all the sudden. He turned to you with a concerned and surprised face.

"What do you mean?"

"You were just out of it in training. I wanted to make sure you're ok." You asked. You were concerned for Dami.

"I'm fine. The criminal will be out before anyone can even blink." He said.

"Don't get to cocky Dami." You guys run into the building.

You guys thought it was a normal bank robbery, but it was anything but normal. Joker and his henchmen walked through and stole everything in the bank.

"Stop right there joker!" You yelled.

"Oh well if it isn't the bat brats! You see-" Damian became angry and attacked the joker before he could finish. The Joker saw it coming and shot Damian in the arm and leg. Damian yelled in pain, but continued to fight.

You started handling the henchmen. When everything was done you left looked over.

"Damian! Are you ok?" You asked. Damian was on the ground bleeding from a bullet wound.

"I'm fine (N/N). You don't have to worry." He said trying to stand up.

"Hold on baby bird, i'm calling Alfred." He groaned.

"Don't call me that (L/N)." He growled. You just muttered a 'whatever'.

*~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"(Y/N), I'm fine you don't have to worry about me."

"Of course I have to worry about you. You my boyfriend!" You say with a little sass. You guys were bored out of your minds.

"Let's watch tv." You suggest. Damian shrugs.

"I don't see why not-

"(F/S)!" You squeal. Damian groans for what seems like the hundredth time that day.

"Come on baby bird." You say.

"Your lucky I love you (L/N)." He muttered. You kissed him on the cheek and dragged him along.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"(N/N) please explain the importance of this show." Damian asked.

"Well you see Dami-" You then went on to explain everything about and what you like and dislike about it.

"and that's why I love the show so much." You finished after an hour of explaining. You look over to see Damian asleep. You sigh and cuddle closer to him.

"Good Night Baby bird." You whisper.

"Night beloved."

"When everyone else got home they saw you and Damian cuddled on the couch. You both were asleep.

While Bruce and Alfred chuckled, Jason, Dick, and Tim took pictures for blackmail.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Sup guys! We are so close to 1k reads on this book. OMG!! Like what!!! Thank you so much for reading and voting on this book.
It means a lot! See you later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:509