The Nerdiest (DC Legends)

*HELLO!! I am not dead, for I am a magical unicorn. This was requested by Dove00. In this you are Jax's sister. You're sixteen.*

The legends return to 2016. They believe they found a lead on Savage. One specific person to do the job.

"Mr. Jefferson and Mr. Stein will be joining me. The rest of you will try these coordinates for any clues." Rip Hunter reviewed with the team. The rest of the team left except for Jax and Stein.

"We will be going to (H/S), where our lead is located." Rip explained to the two. Jax raised an eyebrow. Stein looked over to Jax.

"Isn't that where (Y/n) goes?" Jefferson nodded as a reply. Rip smirked and motioned them to come closer to Gideon. They discussed it more, Rip still not saying who they were going to get. They travel to (H/S) and waited. Rip spoke up after analyzing the school grounds.

"Mr. Jefferson do you know the way to the library?" Jax nodded and led the way. When they reached the library they heard books being dropped and a person curse. They walked in to find the source of the noise. Behind a huge stack of books a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) stood with a book in hand full of notecards. Jax eyes widened immediately.

"(Y/N)?!" Jax asked shocked. (Y/N) looked up startled. She dropped here book.

"Jax!" She ran and gave him a hug. Jax yelped in surprise. She let go of him and punched him in the shoulder, hard.

"Hey! What was that for?" (Y/N) rolled her eyes. Rip and Stein exchanged amused looks.

"For leaving without telling me! Jax you were gone. I haven't heard from you in forever!" Jefferson was about to say something when Rip interrupted them.

"Ms. Jefferson, do you possibly have any information on Vandal Savage?" (Y/N) gave the group a weary look.

"Why would you need that type of information? Besides even if I did, not all my theories are 100% certain." She picked up the book she dropped.

"Well, you're currently writing a book not only about Vandal Savage, but other hidden historical figures and your theories. They truly are remarkable, sadly the book isn't published. People believe that your work is nonsense." Stein stepped in. She sighs. She turned to Jax who had a pleading look on his face. (Y/N) rolled her eyes. The youngest Jefferson put three books on the table, none of them have covers.

"You may only pick one. One has possible locations of Savage, the second has possible ways to kill Savage besides the dagger, and the last has strategies, myths, and background on Savage. Pick one or none." She smirked. She wasn't giving all her research away. They discussed it quietly. Finally, Jax walks up to the table.

"I will get you back?" He looks over the three books.

"Do you honestly believe that?"

*Word Count:471*