The Best Legend(Dc Legends) Pt 1

Hey so I got 2 requests for dc legends of tomorrow so I'm making it into 2 parts.
So the part one is requested by SarahCobbler.
In this you are 15 and are Ray Palmer's younger sister.( I never watched the arrow so sorry if i get a few things wrong)
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"First recruits:
Doctor Raymond Palmer
and his sister (Y/N) Palmer."

"This is gonna to get a little rough." Ray said as he grew. He quickly took two of the guards down while you took out the other two. He looked at you in shock.

"(N/N) How many times had I told you, you are not allowed in the field!" He said.

"And how many times have I told you I don't care." You replied back wittily. You two then heard slow clapping and turned around.

Ray pointed one of his arm guns at a man in a long coat with red hair.

"Oh, I am not one of your adversaries." With that he pulled out some sort of gun. A bright light blinded both of you as you were knocked out.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! My head hurts." You say waking up on a roof, Ray right next to you. You heard other people getting up too. You looked to see 7 other people besides you and Ray on the roof.

"(N/N), You ok?" Ray asks.

"Ya Ray. Totally fine. Getting kidnapped by a guy with a flashy gun happens everyday." You mutter. Sarcasm dripping off every word.

"Where are we?" You looked to see a woman with blonde hair and a white fur coat.

"Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? British dude with a flashy thing ring any bells?" The African-American boy asked.

"The names Rip Hunter. I'm from East London. Oh, and the future." He says.

"Very dramatic aren't ya Rip." You joke.

"Nice to meet ya Rip." The criminal you know as Mick Rory, pulled out his gun.

"Uh, While you were incapacitated, I may have tampered with your weapons." He said quickly. Mick looked mad to say the least.

"I've assembled you all because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because of a nanny the name of Vandal Savage." He walked in front of you guys.

"That can't be." Hawk man said.

"We destroyed him."

"Ya, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it." Hawk girl says.

"and therein lay the problem. Unless you or Mr. Hall deliver the death blow, Savage can be restored but a single cell."

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate." Hawkman says.

"This is some deep crap." You mutter earning a light shove by Ray. You glare at him.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ray, please let me come with you?" You practically beg.

"(N/N), it's not safe. You're staying in Oliver's care until I get back."

"What if you don't come back." You say making him stop.

"I can handle myself. I wouldn't have been on that rooftop if Rip didn't think I couldn't handle it." I reason. He sighs.

"You're staying by me the entire time."He states over-protectively

"Whatever, Mom."You say with a smirk.
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Ray walk to the location Rip said to be at.

"I think we're being punked. Do people still say plunked." You roll your eyes.

"No." Sara and you say. You look to see a passed-out Jax in the car. You chuckle to yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I suggest you all strap in. Temporal navigate is not something you want to be standing up for." Rip said. You looked to your brother and said,

"Let's have a bet! If I become a legend first, you owe me forty-bucks. If you win, I owe you forty bucks." You say with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and held out his hand.

"It's a deal."

"Let the best legend win."
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Hey guys!! Have any of you seen season two of Supergirl yet??!?! Holy freaking crap!! I love it!
See ya later!
~Cupcakes*
Word Count:681