"Sleepover"

Enjoy this!
~
No one's POV:

The Henry Danger cast sat in the "mancave" talking and goofing around as they always did.

This changed fast when their boss, Dan came walking into set with his natural serious face.

"Hello fam!" He said, sitting down beside Riele.

They muttered a "Hello" back, but it was weak.

"Don't be worried! It's good news!" Dan said, now smiling.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief and relaxed their tensed shoulders.

"The whole cast is having a sleepover!!!" Dan announced, making the girls squeal.

"I don't know Dan..." Cooper said. Unsure cause he was a grown adult.

Dan sighed and crossed his arms. He made a facial expression that made everyone jump back a little.

"Okay! I'm coming..." Cooper said, with his hands up in defense.

"Also... We are getting pizza!!" Dan said.

"Oh. My. Godness. YAY!!" Jace squealed like a little girl, while jumping up and down.

Everyone gave him weird looks, then started laughing.

He dragged a hand through his hair and chuckled too.

Everyone went to their dressingrooms to get ready for the lit sleepover!

~time skip~

Riele's POV: (Cause she's the queen👏🏻👑)

I finished packing my bag for the sleepover and walked to the bathroom. I changed into my light blue pajamas and put my hair into two little buns. I took one last look around, grabbed my phone and walked out of my dressingroom.

"Ri-Ri!!" Ella shouted, while running up to me.

She wore a pink pajama dress and had her hair loose and curly from todays shooting.

"Hey Ellie!!!" I said, giving her a hug.

We made our way to the set, while talking about random girl-stuff. I was actually really excited for this sleepover, i can't wait to share some gossip with my girls!!!

"Hello!!" Someone said from behind me.

I turned around and looked at the one and only, Jace...

"Hey goofball!" I said, rolling my eyes.

He and Ella started laughing and i couldn't help but smirk.

I gave him a little hug and he walked with us to the others.

"Okay guys! I'm leaving you here! Have fun, food is in the kitchen! Jace... Only two slices of pizza!" Dan said, chuckling.

Jace nodded and we started laughing.

"Wait... You're leaving us here by ourself?" Maeve asked.

"Yes! You're old enough to sleep ONE night by yourself... Right?" Dan said, using his hands while he talked.

We nodded.

"Okay'... Have fun i guess! Bye!" Dan said and hurried out.

We shrugged and rolled out our sleeping bags.

~time skip~

"That's hilarious!!!" Ella screamed, holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

The cast was chilling, eating pizza and having a good time. It was currently 01:23 am, the time went by really fast.

We kept talking and laughing, no adults was here. Except Cooper, but real adults. (Idk😂) we could stay up as long as we wanted to.