"Date night."

This is cute and i like ittt
~
Riele's POV:

I brushed through my hair one more time and turned to look in the big, silver mirror.

Ella finished curling my hair and applied some light red lipstick.

I had a date tonight. I'm meeting the person i love and we're spending quality time together.

He is such a romantic guy and i would never wish for anyone else.

I love him.

"You look beautiful!" Ella said, smiling at my reflection in the glass.

"Thank you!" I turned around and couldn't help it, but gave her a big hug.

She hugged back.

I walked to the closet and grabbed the dress i was going to wear.

I'm really prepared. I want to look my best, when my "boyfriend" pick me up later tonight.

I put the dress on and spinned around.

A black beautiful dress, with matching high heels and my little black purse.

It was perfect.

"Thank you so much, Ella! You really helped me tonight, but i can handle it by myself from now on." I said, almost pushing her out the door.

"Of course. See you soon, good luck!" She winked.

I just laughed and listened to her footsteps walking down the stairs, to be sure she left the house.

My heart started pounding, when i remembered my date. I was nervous, really nervous.

Help me.

*ding dong*

I jumped when the doorbell rang, i made my way downstairs.

I was shaky and anxious.

Is this a good idea?

I turned the doorknob slowly and opened the door.

All the feelings disappeared, i was left with a warm feeling of... Love...

I cracked a weak smile and he smiled a beautiful, nice smile back.

He leaned forward to kiss me and i felt a spark when our lips touched.

I looked up at him again and bit my lip.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Hello!"

I breathed out heavily.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Hello, Jace!"
~
I know... It was kinda cheezy🍕🧀
(And short/crappy)
But i like it, and jaele is cute!
Even tho, i don't really know if it's gonna happen in real life:( but we still have our imagination and Chenry😂
Goodnight