"Young love."

This is a requested one shot for i-love-ramond-ochoa 
It's kinda... interesting.
If you get confused easily (me) Grace and Jace have two different stories from when they were younger and they gain feelings towards each other as they grow older... Enjoy !
~
Grace's POV:

13 years old

I groaned as something heavy fell on me.

"Dude. What are you doing?" I said, as i covered my ears with a pillow.

A blonde boy with brown eyes grinned at me, already dressed.

"We're gonna be late for school. Your mom let me in." He said.

I looked at my alarm and gasped to myself.

I slept in and it was already 07:47 am, our bus left at 08:00 am.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I could see Jace sitting on my bed, while doing something on his phone.

It was now 07:50 and i threw on a random outfit. I didn't really care if i looked good or not.

"Okay. Let's go!" I said, as we ran down the stairs.

My mom gave me a brown bag with my lunch and i kissed her cheek.

"Bye mom!" I ran to the hallway.

"Thank you Jace, you really saved me today." I told him, while putting on my shoes.

"Yeah. You need me." He answered.

I giggled and grabbed my backpack, he was holding and we ran out the front door.

16 years old

Jace's POV:

I ran another hand through my hair, as i tried to remember the answer on this test.

I didn't study at all, but i really needed to pass.

I looked around the room and students were writing things down like crazy.

Did they know all this?

My eyes stopped at Grace, she raised her eyebrows at me.

I blushed and nodded.

She rolled her eyes and started writing something down on a piece of paper.

She threw it at me really fast, so the teacher wouldn't see.

I unfolded it and smiled.

She wrote down the answers for me.

I mouthed a 'thanks' and she winked back at me.

19 years old

Author's POV:

Grace and Jace walked into the coffee shop on a friday morning.

"Can i get a normal black coffee and a vanilla latte?" Grace told the cashier.

The lady behind the counter nodded and wrote down their orders.

Grace took out her credit card, but Jace stopped her.

"No, let me take it." He said.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Sure?" He nodded and payed for the drinks.

They sat down on a empty table by the window.

They had a normal conversation about everyday life, when Grace brought something up.

"Remember when you had to wake me up every morning in middle school, cause i slept in late!" He nodded and she started laughing.

"Or when you had to help me cheat on that exam in high school." Jace added and she laughed even more.

"Wow! We really do need each other, don't we?" Jace nodded and took a sip of his coffee.

Grace lied her hand on the table and Jace took this oppurtunity, to grab it.

She looked down at their interwined fingers and smiled.

"Grace i-..." She cut him of, by smashing her lips against his.

He kissed back.

They broke the kiss and grinned at each other.

Grace bit her lip and squeezed his hand.

"I-i think i like you Grace..." Jace said, as he stuttered on his words.

She lied her other hand over his.

"Thank you for always being there for me..."
~
I know it was cheezy and not that good. It's hard to put a whole life story into 600 words. Okay?
Btw. This was my last requested one shot... It makes me sad... But it's just taking too much time and i'm getting kinda tired of this book. (Maybe a couple more chapters? And then i'm gonna end it)
I'm currently working on something new, but it's not Jace Norman or Nickelodeon related. Waaaa?
Just wait and see...
(Update: My Fillie one shot book is up, so read that after this)

Bye luvs<3