Chapter 2

I walk out onto the ramp with the 150,000+ people cheering and booing my name. I climb into the ring and wait upon my opponent,  Alexa Bliss. Her theme hits and arena goes mad for her in-ring debut.

"Careful what you wish for Maria because you might just get it, see I'm not just another..pretty face...I'm Team Red's hottest star and I'm here to bring Bliss..to Monday Night RAW and sweetie i cant think of a better in-ring debut than knocking off Monday Night RAW's first female draft pick." Alexa throws down the microphone and climbs into the ring, strutting he way towards me, getting into my face almost about to slap me until I grab her hand and drag her to the ropes and bounce the middle rope up and down onto her neck. The ref then pulls me away from her and tells me that if i continue to do that any longer i would be disqualified, i put my hands up as the ref helps Alexa up from the ropes. The bell rings and the match begins.

*Match: Maria vs Alexa Bliss* (no ones POV)Alexa pulls Maria by the hair to the ropes, then sits on her, the ref pulls off Alexa as Maria gets her strength to build up

Alexa pulls Maria by the hair to the ropes, then sits on her, the ref pulls off Alexa as Maria gets her strength to build up. Maria gets to her feet and as Alexa is running full force to her, she pulls down the ropes which has Alexa fall outside of the ring. Maria teases the crowd and the show goes to commercial break. The action goes on. Back front the commercial break, the screen shows Maria now having control of match, drop kicking her. She then pins Alexa but Alexa brings the shoulder up. Maria is in disbelief "Shit come on" she think to herself. She grabs Alexa by the hair and does her signature move on her....Long Kiss Goodnight adopted by Mickie James. Maria pins Alexa...the ref starts the count "1.....2.....3". She gets up and the ref holds her hand high up in the air. Maria gets a microphone from the side.
"Ohhh poor Alexa she lost her in-ring debut. You shouldn't have messed with me sweetheart. You should've stayed in NXT where you belong.....be careful what you wish for sweetheart because Monday Night Raw is about to get a Long...Kiss....Goodnight. She then drops the mic and exits the ring to the backstage area as her theme plays.

*Marias POV*
I get backstage after battling it out with Alexa Bliss for a 20 minute match. Charley comes over to interview me.
"Maria, you had just beaten Alexa Bliss, and saying your about give Monday Night RAW a ,Long Kiss Goodnight, was that a threat to the rest of the Women's Division?" Charley asks
"Well Charley, not only was that a threat to that 5'1 blonde, it was a threat to the whole Women's Division because...," I stop because someone interrupts me. "Oh my god. I thought you quit I didn't know you were still working here" and the camera turn to Natalya.
"Well..Maria you may be the one to give Alexa Bliss a long kiss goodnight, but you can't give me one cause I'll give you a sharpshooter till the night ends." Natayla exclaimed and walked away.
"*scoffs* We'll see about that". I say then walk away. I walk to my locker room to see Roman Reigns there.
"Hey Roman, what's up" I say as I hug him.
"Nothing it's nice to see you again Maria, it's been forever since we've hung out together, you wanna go out tonight for drinks?" He asks
"Sure. What time?" I ask
"Unmm....maybe 11" he says
"Sure. Meet you there, just call or text me that address." I tell Roman
"Sure. See you later" Roman says as he leaves my locker room.
Bye

*10:00pm*
I had been waiting on Romans call or message about where we're going. *Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting" God when is he gonna contact me"
*Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting* Oh My God, let me text him. 

"UHHH still waiting for his response

"UHHH still waiting for his response.....come on answer me!!"
*DING*
OMG FINALLY

"Okay, so that not to far from the hotel

"Okay, so that not to far from the hotel. Like a 5-10 minute walk"

I leave hotel to go meet up with Roman. As I get closer to the destination, I start to see a man with his hair in a high bun, a leather jacket with jeans. I come up closer to confirm its Roman,
"Hey Roman" I say
"Heyyyy girl" he tells me and hugs me
"Your first time in the bar?" Roman asks
"Actually no. My first time being in here but many of my friends have." I say
"Okay let's go in" Roman says as he takes my hand to walk in. I blush a little.

*1 hour later*
Roman and me are talking and laughing about anything and everything.
"So them I'm literally there in my sisters pools with no swim shorts on just floating in the water" he tells me.
I wasn't drunk, but a little tipsy, but Roman on the other hand.
"Come on let's leave Roman" I say
"Okay" and we exit the bar.
I hitch a taxi ride and we go back to the hotel.
"Maria, can I stay with you?" Roman asks
"Sure. I don't care...you don't wanna stay in your hotel room?" I ask as I take out my hotel key.
"Yeah. It's a mess and I don't feel like cleaning up right now" he tells me
"Okay. Just go lie down on the bed and get comfortable." I say
"Thank you" Roman says. "But before I do."
"What?"
Then Roman locks his lips onto mine and as we're moving in sync he picks me up and takes us to bed. We lie down and strip off our clothes and continue to kiss. I feel something poking me, I found out in no time what happened.
"You ready?" Roman ask
"Oh, I sure am" I say
We start and as the moans and groans continue into the night, we are both on fire and don't want to stop, we want to continue, we want to have this moment for life. To be honest, this had to be the best I've felt in years, I felt a tightness grow in my stomach and as it goes. We both groan, and Roman stops, and we both are on the bed now side by side, next to each other, speechless.
"I feel like a new woman....this is the best I've felt in years Roman. You just made me the happiest woman in the world right now." I say
"I know I did.....and I'm glad I did" He tells me.
"I love you" I say
"Me too" Roman tells me as he kisses me
We both then fall asleep next to each other with in our mind the best moment of our lives.
---------------------------------------------------------
I know long chapter. I kinda went crazy on this one. I just couldn't stop writing.