Chapater 4

'We start and as the moans and groans continue into the night, we are both on fire and don't want to stop, we want to continue, we want to have this moment for life. To be honest, this had to be the best I've felt in years, I felt a tightness grow in my stomach and as it goes. We both groan, and Roman stops, and we both are on the bed now side by side, next to each other, speechless.
"I feel like a new woman....this is the best I've felt in years Roman. You just made me the happiest woman in the world right now." I say
"I know I did.....and I'm glad I did" He tells me.
"I love you" I say
"Me too" Roman tells me as he kisses me'

I jolt out the bed, all sweaty and with my heart pounding harder than ever in my chest.

"Maria what happened? Are you okay?" Corey says with such worry being spoken in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah just a nightmare." I say with my heart still beating hard in my chest.

"Lay back down and just go back to sleep, forget about everything that happens okay." He tells me

"Okay" I say laying back down thinking about what was in my "nightmare"

How could I do this? How can I be so selfish and play with others feelings? How am I able to think straight when I don't even know if I'm straight myself?

Theses questions had been storming my head all night, I couldn't even fall asleep because of me overthinking. What do I do?

*8:00 am*
UHHH I still get this out of my head. Maybe some fresh air or something will help me.

I get up getting dressed in a sports bra and gym shorts, leaving Corey a note telling him that I had went for a morning jog and that I should be back soon.

I leave the hotel room and start to jog a couple of  blocks from the hotel.

Hopefully this will help me with everything

*Corey Graves POV*
I get up looking next to me seeing there's no Maria. I then see a note, saying that she is on a morning jog, hopefully she comes back soon.

*8:59*

After that  I patently wait for Maria's response and as I'm waiting I'm hearing footsteps in the hallway

After that  I patently wait for Maria's response and as I'm waiting I'm hearing footsteps in the hallway. I jump up and look through the peephole to see others walking, then some with her hair in a ponytail had came along. I then hear the door open and as it moves further out I move away and then hug Maria.

"Corey please I'm all sweaty." She tells me as I hug her tightly. "Come on I have to take a shower!" Maria tells me once more. I finally let go of her and I tell her to go take a shower, then......for me to tell her something.

*10 minutes later*
She comes out and sits down.

"okay Corey....what is it that you have to tell me." Maria tells me

"Okay. So what I have to tell you is........I....I'm........m....m....married."